Groups

Best Windows Mobile applications

I am planning to buy a Windows Mobile 6 Professional phone tonight, and I was wondering what applications are good. What do you use? Where do you go to find your applications?

3 Comments

pretty much most of the apps that you would use are already included on WM6...word, excel etc...

unless its some bespoke app that you are after, most others are little utilities of snazzy versions of other small apps.

Were there any in particuar that you were after?

Original Poster

Nothing in partiular, just wondering what people think is good It's going to be my first Windows Mobile phone so I'm new to the whole thing Does V6 Professional come with Windows Live Messenger?

TimRogers;4448933

Nothing in partiular, just wondering what people think is good It's … Nothing in partiular, just wondering what people think is good It's going to be my first Windows Mobile phone so I'm new to the whole thing Does V6 Professional come with Windows Live Messenger?

Yep, Windows Live messenger does come with it.

Not sure what phone you got, I got a Touch HD, and downloaded Resco Bubbles (nice game with the g-sensor thing), Google Maps, TomTom, Translate, Windows Search and changeScreen.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844469
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions