best wireless bell with two receivers

Found 4th Jan
hi there i was after a bell with two recivers if anyone could recomend me please under £15 thanxx!
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
B&M do some cheaper than that.
toolstation.com/sho…BwE @ £19.85

32990251-hDhq3.jpg
Would also work if you buy 2 cheap single doorbells, set them to the same frequency and they should both ommit the sound, this would give you a spare bell push as well.

i.e. 2 of these ;

32990251-7ha5Y.jpg
Edited by: "andynicol" 4th Jan
andynicol1 h, 12 m ago

ttps://www.toolstation.com/shop/p16537?r=googleshopping&rr=marin&utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=googleshoppingfeed&mkwid=sQ4NDs8jU_dc&pcrid=189687010219&pkw=&pmt=&product=16537&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2ISk14O_2AIVCrftCh1SaQkrEAQYBCABEgLJdfD_BwE @ £19.85[Image] Would also work if you buy 2 cheap single doorbells, set them to the same frequency and they should both ommit the sound, this would give you a spare bell push as well.i.e. 2 of these ; [Image]

are the lloytron ones any good in comapoarison to this?
andynicol1 h, 12 m ago

ttps://www.toolstation.com/shop/p16537?r=googleshopping&rr=marin&utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=googleshoppingfeed&mkwid=sQ4NDs8jU_dc&pcrid=189687010219&pkw=&pmt=&product=16537&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2ISk14O_2AIVCrftCh1SaQkrEAQYBCABEgLJdfD_BwE @ £19.85[Image] Would also work if you buy 2 cheap single doorbells, set them to the same frequency and they should both ommit the sound, this would give you a spare bell push as well.i.e. 2 of these ; [Image]

Never had a wireless bell that lasted over a year.
kester7613 h, 46 m ago

Never had a wireless bell that lasted over a year.

I've had this one amazon.co.uk/Byr…4HU Byron SX-202, for 6 years or so, still works as it should.

That particular model is discontinued now, but thats why I recommend Byron to the OP.
Edited by: "andynicol" 5th Jan
andynicol4 h, 23 m ago

I've had this one …I've had this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Byron-Wireless-Recordable-Door-Chime/dp/B0051UD4HU Byron SX-202, for 6 years or so, still works as it should.That particular model is discontinued now, but thats why I recommend Byron to the OP.

I got through about 3 of those. The door was exposed so it could of been the bell button dying. Just spent most of the time resyncing them. Last straw was a neighbours car alarm/central locking setting of the door bell with another tune.
ive gone for lloytron two bells an rciever for £15 amazon + ebay!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants