Best wireless ear plugs for android for under £200?

Posted 10th Jul 2020
Hi i have the Samsung s10 and I want some nice wireless earplugs that dosent fall of when I twist my head or exercising. I do like the airpods but do they work on the s10? do I get all the features etc? apart from that does anyone know any good ones? I prefer the airpod flat head ones and not the circle round ones (I dont know the correct name lol) less than £200 would be the best

appreciate everyone's help 🙏
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I’ve a pair of the Jabra Elite Active 75t, I use them for running and they are great at staying in my ears. Sound is really good and the battery is great also.
I've tested the Jabra 75t Active, Galaxy buds + and Sennheiser TWM2. I ended up with the Sennheiser because of sound quality but, the Jabras came in a very very close second. Tbh the ergonomics of the buds and case are hands down the best! I would get the Active version as there is a coating on the buds and case that make it feel very premium.
I use airpods on my Samsung s9 and yeah they work good. Only feature you dont get is the pause when you remove them from your ear. You can get this feature from a third party app along with battery percentage but there is a little delay in pausing
deals6910/07/2020 09:54

I use airpods on my Samsung s9 and yeah they work good. Only feature you …I use airpods on my Samsung s9 and yeah they work good. Only feature you dont get is the pause when you remove them from your ear. You can get this feature from a third party app along with battery percentage but there is a little delay in pausing

Hi which one? The new airpods 2 or? Also may you link me the third party app? Thanks
dorack_uk10/07/2020 07:20

I’ve a pair of the Jabra Elite Active 75t, I use them for running and they …I’ve a pair of the Jabra Elite Active 75t, I use them for running and they are great at staying in my ears. Sound is really good and the battery is great also.

Thank you will Google it now
Sophia199310/07/2020 14:12

Hi which one? The new airpods 2 or? Also may you link me the third party …Hi which one? The new airpods 2 or? Also may you link me the third party app? Thanks

Airpods 2nd gen wireless case not the pros
Sophia199310/07/2020 14:12

Hi which one? The new airpods 2 or? Also may you link me the third party …Hi which one? The new airpods 2 or? Also may you link me the third party app? Thanks

It's called air battery but I paid 69p for full functionality
dorack_uk10/07/2020 07:20

I’ve a pair of the Jabra Elite Active 75t, I use them for running and they …I’ve a pair of the Jabra Elite Active 75t, I use them for running and they are great at staying in my ears. Sound is really good and the battery is great also.

Hi how much did you pay for yours and how's the battery?
Sophia199311/07/2020 02:05

Hi how much did you pay for yours and how's the battery?

I managed to get them for £165.88 from Amazon in April. Not sure why they were so cheap then, as they haven't dropped in price since.

The battery is great, I always keep them in the case and that gets charged once every 2 weeks. They get used daily for about 50 mins up to 2 hours depending on my run length.
Post a comment
@
    Text