Groups

Best Wireless laser printer for regular use?

Hi guys, got a hp inkjet fed up of the wifi not connecting, or problem with printer ink, printer offline asleep bla bla bla, been holding off long enough now, just need a good reliable wifi laser printer?

something that is fast but cheap toner replacements? as a guess I probably print approx 30-50 pages a week mainly labels and basic letters, dont really need colour happy with a good reliable black and white wifi laser printer.

any suggestions?

Ideally has a second paper tray to load spare papers in to be used also

Thanks

4 Comments

look at the HP solid ink printers. They're much cheaper to run than a laser and the cartridges last a good length of time. As to the wireless dropping, I've seen this many times before, and I think a newer printer will probably resolve this. otherwise get a set of Ethernet over power units and use a cabled connection.

I bought brother one all in one was 110 or something I send prints from all phones iPhones or android in the house still on first toner after a year or so

Original Poster

I find laser more reliable than inkjet? dont you think?

I picked up a Brother laser printer off HUKD last year and it has been a godsend. No more blocked jets, heaven!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians78
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions