Groups

best xbone exclusives?

I got an xbone today with rare replay, sunset overdrive the halo collection and zoo tycoon. it came with forza horizon 3 but sold that straight away as not into racing games.

what other exclusives should I try to get?

I'm mostly into rpgs and action adventure type games. I appreciate a good story in a game.

I've still got my ps4 which will be my main console still and am just after exclusive advice.

thanks in advance :-)

19 Comments

gears of war is quite good and its a decent price now

Why do you need to have exclusives ?
    Be better off just looking at the one with the cheapest version.
    Also get Xbox live and ea access for all the "exclusive" content you could want.
    Edited by: "thedvdmonster" 16th Jan

I like GTA and tomb raiders ( newer ones) lots of detail in a game is what grabs my attention

Pre warning gears of war online having issues atm

dalecool92

Pre warning gears of war online having issues atm

​What kind of issues? I played it online a lot past 2 months. Havent been on it for about a week. Finally blasting through my backlog

Ori & the Blind Forest, Quantum Break

I'm still waiting for crackdown to come out!

Skyrim, one of the best games ever.

Skyrim, that well known xbox exclusive....
    Edited by: "Scrat" 16th Jan

Sports games are NOT my cup of tea, but Blood Bowl 2 is bloody marvellous!
    It's a turn-based American Football game, but it's nothing at all like any other sports game
    Very RPG (it's made by Warhammer), and it plays quite like Chess.
    Lovely gore, funny commentators, and a good learning/difficulty curve
    Got mine from Zavvi for £10.99 here

Recore is ok but digimon is out on the 27th not exclusive but very exciting for us rpg fans there's obviously final fantasy 15, witcher 3 and mad max are all awesome rpgs

Original Poster

wow, this built up while I was away thanks guys

I'm being sent a code for the original gears games, will blast through the story on those before I pick up 4. but having played the first 2 before I enjoyed those alot.

I saw ori advertised before, what's it like?
    I wasn't a huge fan of Alan wake, is quantam break the same sort of game?

I played the first crackdown on 360 and hated it is the new one gonna be more of the same?

is recore an rpg? I liked the look of it but after the zero punctuation review I was skeptical. will be getting digimon on PS4 for sure

Original Poster

thedvdmonster

Why do you need to have exclusives ?Be better off just looking at the one … Why do you need to have exclusives ?Be better off just looking at the one with the cheapest version. Also get Xbox live and ea access for all the "exclusive" content you could want.

​i only want exclusives because I prefer using my ps4. I'm not a fan of the xbox controller and would rather only use it for games I'd be missing out on being a one console guy.

I hope that's enough justification for you

I think the list below are all Xbox One console exclusives. Some have not yet been released and others might be timed exclusives still to be confirmed. I also might have made some mistakes!

Ashen
    Astroneer
    Below
    Blues and Bullets
    Candleman
    Castle Crashers Remastered
    Cities: Skylines
    Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
    ClusterPuck 99
    Cobalt
    Conan Exiles
    Crackdown 3
    Crimson Dragon
    Cuphead
    Dance Central Spotlight
    Dead Rising 3
    Dead Rising 4
    Dungeon of the Endless
    D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
    Enki
    Everspace
    Fantasia: Music Evolved
    Fighter Within
    Fortified!
    Forza Motorsport 5 and 6
    Forza Horizon 2
    Forza Horizon 3
    FRU
    Fruit Ninja 2
    Gears of War 4
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
    Gigantic
    Halo 5: Guardians
    Halo: Spartan Assault
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection
    Halo Wars 2
    Happy Wars
    Her Majesty's Spiffing
    Ion
    Kalimba
    Killer Instinct
    Kinect Sports Rivals
    Kingdom: New Lands
    Knight Squad
    Lococycle
    Maldita Castilla EX: Cursed Castile
    Massive Chalice
    Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
    Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
    Ori and the Blind Forest
    Phantom Dust
    Pit People
    Powerstar Golf
    Project Spark
    Quantum Break
    Raiden V
    Rare Replay
    ReCore
    Ryse: Son of Rome
    Rise & Shine
    Screamride
    Sea of Thieves
    Shape Up
    Starpoint Gemini 2
    State of Decay
    State of Decay 2
    Stranger of Sword City
    Sunset Overdrive
    SUPERHOT
    Swordy
    Students of Round 2
    Tacoma
    Teslapunk
    The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
    The Long Dark
    The Solus Project
    The Town of Light
    The Turing Test
    Titanfall
    Turok: Dinosaur Hunter Remastered
    Turok: Seeds of Evil Remastered
    Voodoo Vince Remastered
    We Happy Few
    Xbox Fitness
    Zoo Tycoon
    Zumba Fitness World Party
    Zombie Driver

Also remember the backwards compatibility 360 games if you like RPG's then for example worth checking out Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey.

Original Poster

dr_spaceman

Also remember the backwards compatibility 360 games if you like RPG's … Also remember the backwards compatibility 360 games if you like RPG's then for example worth checking out Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey.

Hey!
    Thanks for that list, its really helpful. Lost Odyssey being backwards compatible (and free) was one of the main reasons I wanted to get the Xbox now rather than wait a bit longer tbh. I remember playing it at launch and absolutely falling in love with it. I also had Blue Dragon at launch and some how completely forgot that game existed, knowing its now backwards compatible is awesome!
    Is there anything on that list that you would say is head and shoulders above the rest?

I've just played a few hours of Conker's Bad Fur Day on Rare Replay and the nostalgia was high. About to boot up Sunset Overdrive and give that a whirl.

4D Ant Attack

archfiend

Hey!Thanks for that list, its really helpful. Lost Odyssey being … Hey!Thanks for that list, its really helpful. Lost Odyssey being backwards compatible (and free) was one of the main reasons I wanted to get the Xbox now rather than wait a bit longer tbh. I remember playing it at launch and absolutely falling in love with it. I also had Blue Dragon at launch and some how completely forgot that game existed, knowing its now backwards compatible is awesome!Is there anything on that list that you would say is head and shoulders above the rest? I've just played a few hours of Conker's Bad Fur Day on Rare Replay and the nostalgia was high. About to boot up Sunset Overdrive and give that a whirl.

Loved playing Conker's Bad Fur Day back when I had the N64, so entertaining!

Ori and the Blind Forest is without doubt the one to go for. Everyone should play this game at least once in their lifetime! Really recommend checking out SUPERHOT as well.

Honestly for RPG games, you're not gonna find many exclusives at all, it's more of a shooter/racer console.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?34
      2. Best laptop on the market11
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56
      4. Are smart parking limited legitimate55

See more discussions