Groups

Best Xbox 360 60gb Premium offer around right now?

I've managed to find the console for about £155, and a few bundles.. but was wondering if anyone knows of any really good offers that have hit now the sales have started?

Cheers in advance.

7 Comments

the deals on this site have been pretty lame, hought there would be good deals posted around the xmas holidays but nothing wow

Original Poster

Yeah, that's how I've seen it.

Knowing my luck though I'll go out and buy one tomorrow and the bargain offers will start coming in.

id chck Zavvi and Woolworths if possible. They may be selling cheap xbox's..

Tanchi;3867304

id chck Zavvi and Woolworths if possible. They may be selling cheap … id chck Zavvi and Woolworths if possible. They may be selling cheap xbox's..

yeh got for that

wollworths will be sold out, give it a try esp zavvi

zavvi has no bargains near my area, just an xbox arcarde for £120 big and bold on their window and inside.

yeah same here zavvi havent really any deals YET

Zavvi were doing arcades for £99 before christmas. Don't know if they are still doing it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1219
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay48
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146

See more discussions