best xbox 360 and dvd/hd dvd collectors special etc edition games

just got some spare cash and want to buy some collectors edition games and films any one know any really cool ones cheers

6 Comments

dead rising limited edition!

Rare though! There's a bnib sealed one on ebay for £119.99! LOL

Original Poster

cheers but ill think ill skip at that price haha cheers anyway will keep my eye open incase a cheap 1 pops up as i rented that game and found it fun using the lawnmower lol:P

xxlonesnipexx;5747516

cheers but ill think ill skip at that price haha cheers anyway will keep … cheers but ill think ill skip at that price haha cheers anyway will keep my eye open incase a cheap 1 pops up as i rented that game and found it fun using the lawnmower lol:P

I'm buying one off my mate down the road ! He only wants £7 for it :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Original Poster

kwl ask im if he got 2 haha

]http//ww…-u/

this when it comes out,

I used to be all about the LE/SE games a films but when I had them for a while I thought what was the point, I'm 33 nearly and I have that damn Halo Helmet, want to get rid of it but it aint worth what I paid for it so kinda reluctant to let it go.

I like the steelbook editions of stuff but I aint never gonna buy anything as big as that helmet again.

Original Poster

ye i saw the video for that aswell seems really cool but if it around £100 and the nvg's aint good quality i probz just get steel book version
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532116
    2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
    3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
    4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions