Expired

Best XBOX 360 Deals ... ???

10 replies
Found 28th Dec 2008
Anyone know who has the best (cheapest) XBOX 360 Console deals ? I don't mind if it is an Arcade, Premium etc. I do have £60 Gamestation vouchers, but not essential I get it from there. Don't really want to exceed £150.

Thanks in advance...

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention, INSTORE ONLY.

9 Comments

was loking for 1 myself.....this is the best i can find but hope some1 can find 1 cheaper...........
shopto.net/pag…360

ooppps justed seen instore only

Original Poster

Its okay, someone will find it useful. Theres one in Dixons for £117 - but we no longer have a Dixons in Hull

so its £114.48 with SALE25 code and free delivery......looks good to me

GAZUK;3876359

was loking for 1 myself.....this is the best i can find but hope some1 … was loking for 1 myself.....this is the best i can find but hope some1 can find 1 cheaper...........http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=XB2AR02&n=XBox%20360%20Arcade%20Console&platform=XBOX%20360

This site has the cheapest 60GB one I've seen, thank you! Shame it says only pre-order though

I saw the arcade console for £99.99 in Zavvi yesterday, I've never seen cheaper than that in store. They seem to have good deals on the premium and elite consoles too

The arcade is £100 in sainsburys too

callan/eva;3876781

Just rang my local Sainsbury's Superstore and they told me they don't sell them.

Original Poster

callan/eva;3876781

I rang up my local Sainsburys (8 miles away) and they told me £99.97 - they wouldn't save me one due to the January sales. Told me I'd have to go right away or risk missing out.

I got to the till and got me one from the back. Rang in at £129.99 - so I explained about phoning up etc...Their reply was "it is only £99.97 if you buy a £40 top title game". So wasted a 16 mile round trip. :x :x :x

Bought the 60GB Premium one from Gamestation with Kung Fu Panda/Lego Indiana Jones/Wireless pad for £169.99 (as I had £60 vouchers). They also gave me a free copy of Armoured Core 4. This was a full promo, but in original Green case with covers and booklet.

Very kind of them !!! :whistling:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66713
  2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
  3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
  4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions