best xbox 360 multiplayer games?

Banned
we dont get live at uni, so we just play multiplayer games amongst ourselves.....

we've got the usuals... pro evo, cod etc.....

would anyone else recommend anything else?

14 Comments

Banned

STREET FIGHTER 4!!!

you dont even need to ask this question man!

sell all your games and play SF4...im getting my copy today and cant bleeding wait!!

hadooooooookenn!

kapows;4521252

STREET FIGHTER 4!!!you dont even need to ask this question man!sell all … STREET FIGHTER 4!!!you dont even need to ask this question man!sell all your games and play SF4...im getting my copy today and cant bleeding wait!!hadooooooookenn!

i got mine but the 360 pad is *****

Banned

strike;4521261

i got mine but the 360 pad is *****

i know man the best thing to do is buy a stick...not necessarily the madcatz one....

im gonna have to cope with the 360 pad...im hoping my mate will buy the saturn pad so i can nick it off him hehe and try it out...looks abit fat does that pad and it looks like sega mega drive pads which i HATE.

The 360 pad ain't that bad, you can still do shoryukens consistently.

sf4 is garbage

Halo 3, the Orange box, Gears of War, GTA 4

Abvance;4521701

The 360 pad ain't that bad, you can still do shoryukens consistently.

yeah, i was actually really suprised how good the dpad is for this game, maybe its just the fact i'm using my elite pad now whereas when i was playing MK vs DC universe the pad was rubbish.

To the op,
My top 3 Multiplayers would be:
Cod 4 (still a classic)
Left 4 dead (survival horror fps)
I really enjoyed skate 2 the online modes are excellent, the downhill races are amazing.

left 4 dead

Halo 3,l4d,mortal Kombat Vs Dcu,

MarzBarz;4523504

Halo 3,l4d,mortal Kombat Vs Dcu,

Get SF4 and forget about MKvsDC!

the dandy p;4522205

Halo 3, the Orange box, Gears of War, GTA 4

lol i hate your kind.

read the thread. I am 99% sure that neither the orange box or gta4 is multiplayer offline.

matt3454;4523645

lol i hate your kind.read the thread. I am 99% sure that neither the … lol i hate your kind.read the thread. I am 99% sure that neither the orange box or gta4 is multiplayer offline.

I did read the thread, and suggested 2 games that were offline multiplayer capable and 1 game that is a system link (the orange box).
You on the other hand have been needlessly rude, and offered no games to the OP, so kindly stop spamming threads.

Abvance;4523587

Get SF4 and forget about MKvsDC!

i have SF4 and hate it , prefer mortal kombat

Banned

MarzBarz;4523787

i have SF4 and hate it , prefer mortal kombat

why do you hate it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828