Expired

Best Xbox 360 stuff to by for game.co.uk?

4 replies
Found 18th Apr 2007
Basically i've got £50 worth of credit notes/voucher card and would like to buy some stuff for my Xbox 360.

Everything seems more expensive than other online retailers but i need to buy something!

I'm looking at getting the 64mb memory unit and PGR3.

Is there anything of outstanding value?

Thanks! :-D

Stealth Edit : Just noticed my spelling mistake in the title, Should be "buy" not "by", Can't seem to edit!

5 Comments

If you can't find anything you may be able to sell for most of face value on the For sale / trade board here. Might be better than spending at game buying something overpriced?

Original Poster

seancampbell

If you can't find anything you may be able to sell for most of face value … If you can't find anything you may be able to sell for most of face value on the For sale / trade board here. Might be better than spending at game buying something overpriced?

Thanks it did cross my mind but the forum is full of like minded people who like a good deal!, I wouldn't get much for it!

Preorder a game :]

Original Poster

freeDUMB

Preorder a game :]

Yeah that crossed my mind to, I saw Forza motorsport 2 and was tempted to do a pre-order but it just seems a lot of money!

I think i'll just get PGR3 and the 64 mb card, I need a card to get the eggsbox online anyway so i'll do that.

Thanks for the help, Just wondered if you had found any deals i might have missed.

Original Poster

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

You can't use the gift card online!!!, So that means i can't use the bloody £5 off voucher either!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1311
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769220
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564084
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2382

See more discussions