EXPIRED

Best xbox elite package

Can anyone tell me if they know of a good deal out there at the moment.
Do you think it wise to wait until nearer xmas, or buy now.
Son wants one with the new cod.

11 Comments

Best of waiting till christmas sales :thumbsup:

check gamstaion always seems to have good deals when i go in and i dont know if all of them do it but at my local when i go in if they havnt wuite got the deal i want then they can change one to make it what i want worth a look anyways

Big T 721;6908762

check gamstaion always seems to have good deals when i go in and i dont … check gamstaion always seems to have good deals when i go in and i dont know if all of them do it but at my local when i go in if they havnt wuite got the deal i want then they can change one to make it what i want worth a look anyways

or if any near you still have them in stock try sainsburys 20% off all consoles runs out tomorrow :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Big T 721;6908777

or if any near you still have them in stock try sainsburys 20% off all … or if any near you still have them in stock try sainsburys 20% off all consoles runs out tomorrow :thumbsup::thumbsup:

or if any near you still have them in stock try sainsburys 20% off all consoles runs out tomorrow

xbox not included unfortunatly.

whitewitch64;6908809

or if any near you still have them in stock try sainsburys 20% off all … or if any near you still have them in stock try sainsburys 20% off all consoles runs out tomorrow xbox not included unfortunatly.

+1 not on the x box

leilahfun;6908818

+1 not on the x box

ok sorry peoples i am just mis-informed

Original Poster

whitewitch64;6908809

or if any near you still have them in stock try sainsburys 20% off all … or if any near you still have them in stock try sainsburys 20% off all consoles runs out tomorrow xbox not included unfortunatly.

Yes , I knew about the 20% off and that the xbox was not included. I would have been waiting at the door.:x

Original Poster

Big T 721;6908762

check gamstaion always seems to have good deals when i go in and i dont … check gamstaion always seems to have good deals when i go in and i dont know if all of them do it but at my local when i go in if they havnt wuite got the deal i want then they can change one to make it what i want worth a look anyways

Will pop to my local store tomorrow, I never thought of them. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Big T 721;6908762

Done just that today and had excellent deal.:thumbsup:

Thankyou
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    2. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913
    3. Bed pillow recommendations79
    4. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11

See more discussions