Best Xbox Games

Found 5th Dec 2017
I'm really stuck with what to buy my husband for Xmas and his Birthday (22nd Dec😣).

Considering an Xbox game, I've seen a few deals on here for games including PREY and ASSASSINS CREED ORIGINS. Are these gift worthy? I really don't know anything about Xbox Games so if anyone has advice for me, that'd be great ☺

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Budget??
What sort of games does he play at the moment?
Sorry, good question! For a game, probably no more than £30-40, I think that's reasonable? I'd like to get a game that he'd really enjoy so prepared to spend more if I need to. Thanks
Cakeboy797 m ago

What sort of games does he play at the moment?

He only got the Xbox a couple of months ago, so far I know he's played Fallout 4 (he got that free with it), FIFA 18 and in the past he's played things like GTA and stealth games. Thanks
Assassins Creed Origins would be a good bet. It’s an open world game like Fallout, although a completely different style of game. You’d be able to get that for just over £30 at the moment.

There was a load of Black Friday deals on the Xbox with Assassins Creed so I would imagine there’s a fair few new and sealed copies on eBay or there was something on the HUKD WhatsApp this evening about getting it for £32 from Tesco I think.

Prey is kind of a stealth game, but it gets dull after a bit. That said, it’s probably available pretty cheaply now, and it’s worth picking up for around £15 or so, IMHO anyway.
deleted800342
The Division.
I'M JOKING.
call of duty ww2. great game
A 12 month EA Access pass and throw in a few Game Pass 1 month passes will be sweet
Cakeboy7924 m ago

Assassins Creed Origins would be a good bet. It’s an open world game like F …Assassins Creed Origins would be a good bet. It’s an open world game like Fallout, although a completely different style of game. You’d be able to get that for just over £30 at the moment. There was a load of Black Friday deals on the Xbox with Assassins Creed so I would imagine there’s a fair few new and sealed copies on eBay or there was something on the HUKD WhatsApp this evening about getting it for £32 from Tesco I think. Prey is kind of a stealth game, but it gets dull after a bit. That said, it’s probably available pretty cheaply now, and it’s worth picking up for around £15 or so, IMHO anyway.

Cakeboy7924 m ago

Assassins Creed Origins would be a good bet. It’s an open world game like F …Assassins Creed Origins would be a good bet. It’s an open world game like Fallout, although a completely different style of game. You’d be able to get that for just over £30 at the moment. There was a load of Black Friday deals on the Xbox with Assassins Creed so I would imagine there’s a fair few new and sealed copies on eBay or there was something on the HUKD WhatsApp this evening about getting it for £32 from Tesco I think. Prey is kind of a stealth game, but it gets dull after a bit. That said, it’s probably available pretty cheaply now, and it’s worth picking up for around £15 or so, IMHO anyway.

Okay, that's great thanks! I think I might go for Assassins Creed ORIGINS then.

Appreciate your thoughts! That'll be his Birthday sorted, just need to sort out something for Xmas - Prey is on Amazon for £10 so I might get that as a stocking filler, can't go wrong for the price!
LilHammerette7 m ago

A 12 month EA Access pass and throw in a few Game Pass 1 month passes will …A 12 month EA Access pass and throw in a few Game Pass 1 month passes will be sweet

What exactly is an EA access pass?
deleted800342
Jeleigh8 m ago

Oh yes! Get that!
Jeleigh22 m ago

EA Access is a 12 month membership that would allow him to play a load of EA games, there's about 50 odd in the catalogue at the moment, for a fixed price of £20.

ea.com/ea-…ess
Cakeboy7912 m ago

EA Access is a 12 month membership that would allow him to play a load of …EA Access is a 12 month membership that would allow him to play a load of EA games, there's about 50 odd in the catalogue at the moment, for a fixed price of £20.https://www.ea.com/ea-access

Ah right, Thanks! Had a quick look and I'm not sure if he'd play many of those. I guess it might be a better option to buy the EA access membership instead of Prey as a stocking filler. Decided to go for A.C. ORIGINS for his Birthday anyway.
If he liked fallout try witcher 3
deleted8003425th Dec 2017

The Division.I'M JOKING.

New updates out today look like it MIGHT pull players back in ..
Jeleigh10 h, 35 m ago

Ah right, Thanks! Had a quick look and I'm not sure if he'd play many of …Ah right, Thanks! Had a quick look and I'm not sure if he'd play many of those. I guess it might be a better option to buy the EA access membership instead of Prey as a stocking filler. Decided to go for A.C. ORIGINS for his Birthday anyway.

Should have bought assassins creed syndicate as only about £8. Try stay a year behind and gaming costs peanuts.

Eg. Call of duty infinite £5 ,fifa 17 £4, doom £3, rise of the Tomb raider £8,assassins creed unity £6 etc etc
Edited by: "chocci" 6th Dec 2017
deleted800342
shinreiga53 m ago

New updates out today look like it MIGHT pull players back in ..

haHAA
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions