Best xbox one games for offline play?

I'm after a new game for the xbox not played it for some time now. Usually just play fifa now n again but not renewed my live for couple of months now so fancy something different without the stress of online. Any suggestions? No idea what's new barely played anything different for years, last game I got other than fifa was gta 5 on the 360.

18 Comments

The Witcher 3

You'll not need anything more for months.

Gta, saints row, forza they're all good.

Rise Of The Tomb Raider

Skyrim and the bioshock collection are worth adding to the above I think.

Depends what you like.

Watchdogs 2 was a very good game.

GTA v !!

Original Poster

I completed gta5 on xbox 360 so dont really see point doing it again. I'll check out some others.. I did look at skyrim but dnt no if it's my cup of tea.. what's the newest assassins creed like?

kyle_d

I completed gta5 on xbox 360 so dont really see point doing it again. … I completed gta5 on xbox 360 so dont really see point doing it again. I'll check out some others.. I did look at skyrim but dnt no if it's my cup of tea.. what's the newest assassins creed like?

The previous assassins creed

Fallout

Original Poster

benjammin316

The previous assassins creed

​clever...

I just completed Assassins creed Unity and really enjoyed it. Worth a shot maybe ?
only £1.99 from CDkeys cdkeys.com/xbo…one

Original Poster

MichyM

I just completed Assassins creed Unity and really enjoyed it. Worth a … I just completed Assassins creed Unity and really enjoyed it. Worth a shot maybe ?only £1.99 from CDkeys http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/assassin-s-creed-unity-xbox-one

​1.99!! wow defo getting that for sake of 2 quid lol watch dogs does look quite cool

If you like Halo, the Master chief collection is a bargain. Its 4 games and is usually cheap on cd keys. You will need lots of hard drive space though, about 90gb I think

all above plus grab ea access for £20 for the year and get all they have to offer.

Original Poster

What's on each access? do u get games on that? I've only heard of it on fifa

Fallout 4 is a good one for offline.

kyle_d

What's on each access? do u get games on that? I've only heard of it on … What's on each access? do u get games on that? I've only heard of it on fifa

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ess

Illusionary

The Witcher 3You'll not need anything more for months.

I fully agreed with this, £12.50 on Xbox Store at the moment, I have done 350 hours on this game and still love it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions