BEST XBOX ONE S DEAL PLEASE HELP!? I just missed out by a couple weeks will more offers come on?

18 replies
Found 10th Jun
LOOKING FOR THE BEST XBOX ONE S DEALS I MISSED OUT OTHER WEEK ON THE DEALS ONLY JUST DECIDED TO CHANGE FROM PS4 to Xbox should I wait or is there still some really good deals

18 Comments

Just check the deals pages every few days and when it gets to a price you are happy with them pull the trigger.

should go down after the new one is announced later on

Original Poster

Seen a few but they was from last week or 2 week ago alll oos now 500gb with Fifa forza 3 and extra controller on Microsoft £220 sell controller and forza got console and Fifa for £150 that's what I'm looking for a deal that good so I can sell the stuff I don't want

Original Poster

danny_moghul_man

should go down after the new one is announced later on

Any idea when it will be announced?

e3 is tomorrow so next week there may be a price drop or change to the xbox one s which could lower the current stock price... fingers crossed as I am after one as well

I'd use console deals . just Google it .
Edited by: "HammadKhalil" 10th Jun

Original Poster

Pjcity

e3 is tomorrow so next week there may be a price drop or change to the … e3 is tomorrow so next week there may be a price drop or change to the xbox one s which could lower the current stock price... fingers crossed as I am after one as well

Cheers mate hopefully some similar deals come out again like the one I shown above or there was an even better deal at game but it's oos now only wanting to pay around £150 after I've sold everything that comes with it as I only play cod which is £10 on shopto anyway. I look on eBay and they are selling used for £160ish with no games which doesn't make sense to me

They just annouced on Twitter that One S will be cheaper starting tommorow. $50, so I don’t know how it will look here, but I would rather wait couple of days.

Original Poster

Who announced this ? And I shall wait a couple of days - 1 week and see what comes up hope you are correct

microsoft announced it

Original Poster

Cheers hope they do it Cheaper on the bundle deals also then! I noticed everywhere it says $50 cheaper so maybe it's only in the US

Original Poster

jco83

microsoft announced it

Cheers hope the do it Cheaper on the bundle deals also then! I noticed everywhere it says $50 Cheaper so maybe it's only in the US

Adamm_92

Cheers hope the do it Cheaper on the bundle deals also then! I noticed … Cheers hope the do it Cheaper on the bundle deals also then! I noticed everywhere it says $50 Cheaper so maybe it's only in the US

Yes as myshon said above

I saw fifa console + 2 other games + 3 month gold £199.85 on shopto

Original Poster

jco83

Yes as myshon said aboveI saw fifa console + 2 other games + 3 month gold … Yes as myshon said aboveI saw fifa console + 2 other games + 3 month gold £199.85 on shopto

When did you see that ? Im guessing a while back wish I decided to change from PS4 to Xbox a couple week ago now

Original Poster

I've just found that deal you have said think il hold out for a better one as I've seen some way better games include plus an extra controller for just £20 more

Just announced price drop USA 50 dollars this week coming uk

Wait to see what comes out this week, there are bound to be good deals with the Scorpio being announced.

Original Poster

Cheers il wait a few days unless I find someone willing to swap their console for my PS4 slim
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1656
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647

See more discussions