Bestbuy After Sales Service????.

Found 10th Jan 2011
I bought a Galaxy Tab from the Bestbuy website on boxing day paid for delivery for the 29th and the tab was delivered no problem. All was fine until 4 days later when the tab went dead and it wouldn't power up I charged for hours with no result, Then someone advised to hold the power button for about 10 secs which I did and the tab powered on again, then 2 day later on the 5th of Jan, it it happened again but now it wouldnt come back on and I emailed Bustbuy returns and according to them, I should get a response within one working day and am still waiting for someone to get bakc to me, Tried giving them a call on Friday , lady on the phone hang up on me.

This is becoming a nightmare and I don't think I am ever going to shop with them again..

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

SuperEd

Contact us by phone on 0333 777 7777*
8am-9pm Monday to Friday, 9am-9pm Saturday, 10am-6pm Sunday.

*calls charged at no more than 5p/min from a BT landline, charges from other networks may vary and calls from mobiles will cost significantly more

maybe a cheaper number at saynoto0870

Original Poster

goonertillidie

Contact us by phone on 0333 777 7777*8am-9pm Monday to Friday, 9am-9pm … Contact us by phone on 0333 777 7777*8am-9pm Monday to Friday, 9am-9pm Saturday, 10am-6pm Sunday.*calls charged at no more than 5p/min from a BT landline, charges from other networks may vary and calls from mobiles will cost significantly moremaybe a cheaper number at saynoto0870

I have called and called the Only Time I spoke to someone after waiting for 0ver 8 minute the lady hang up on me. The minimum time I ve spent on the phone each time is 10 minutes and I have to keep holding..

Banned

saayinla

I have called and called the Only Time I spoke to someone after waiting … I have called and called the Only Time I spoke to someone after waiting for 0ver 8 minute the lady hang up on me. The minimum time I ve spent on the phone each time is 10 minutes and I have to keep holding..

I just rang them (option 4 to speak to CS) and was answered within seconds!

They owe me money for a return (thanks for the reminder lol!) Hopefully they have now done the refund as promised (for the second time!)

waiting for 0ver 8 minute the lady hang up on me.

i love it when that happens

is this why they are so cheap? didn't you get free goof squad cover for a month on the samsung tab?

when i try to register my extended warranty it wont let me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EE Royalty43
    2. 10% quidco cashback at eBay Sunday 19th November only11
    3. Fake news1113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771842

See more discussions