Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Best/cheapest place to buy Thierry Mugler Alien perfume?

Posted 23rd Nov 2018
Hi guys, I'm looking for this perfume as cheap as possible has anybody seen it for a good price while shopping? I've really been trying to find itat a good price, it's blooming expensive. Any advice welcome thanks guys x
ps I don't want fake fumes
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
What size are you looking for?
Have you got an empty refill bottle, Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 100ml £57.95 @ Allbeauty. £5 Amazon voucher @ Vouchercodes.
allbeauty.com/gb/…0ml
Edited by: "ellenw" 23rd Nov 2018
There's a 30ml spray at the following:

escentual.com/thi…23/

With the 10% off code (BLACK10) which ends Monday, it makes it £34.43 inc. free delivery. Any good? Or £45.14 for 60ml which is obviously cheaper per ml - i.e. better value if you can afford the bit extra.
Phsycronix55 m ago

There's a 30ml spray at the …There's a 30ml spray at the following:https://www.escentual.com/thierry-mugler/mugleralien23/With the 10% off code (BLACK10) which ends Monday, it makes it £34.43 inc. free delivery. Any good? Or £45.14 for 60ml which is obviously cheaper per ml - i.e. better value if you can afford the bit extra.

Thanks for that link and info. I am only looking for perfum though, not toilette. Thankyou for taking the time to help though
ellenw23/11/2018 11:41

What size are you looking for?Have you got an empty refill bottle, Eau de …What size are you looking for?Have you got an empty refill bottle, Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 100ml £57.95 @ Allbeauty. £5 Amazon voucher @ Vouchercodes.

Wow that is good for 100ml! You sure it is perfum? I'm just going to look for that now n I'll get bk to you again, Thankyou

i have found a 30ml giftset at fragranceshop for £55.50 plus a 20% discount code (BLACK20) takes it down to £44.40 free delivery.

Also found fragrancedirect have the 30ml perfum on its own for £39.59 if you use Black Friday code.
Im thinking it's better to pay a fiver more n get the set from fragrance direct.
Right ill go go check out your suggestion, Thankyou
LeahsMintytoutou23/11/2018 13:00

Wow that is good for 100ml! You sure it is perfum? I'm just going to look …Wow that is good for 100ml! You sure it is perfum? I'm just going to look for that now n I'll get bk to you again, Thankyou i have found a 30ml giftset at fragranceshop for £55.50 plus a 20% discount code (BLACK20) takes it down to £44.40 free delivery. Also found fragrancedirect have the 30ml perfum on its own for £39.59 if you use Black Friday code. Im thinking it's better to pay a fiver more n get the set from fragrance direct. Right ill go go check out your suggestion, Thankyou

Mugler direct have the giftset on at £47.60 personally for the extra couple of quid I'd buy direct, you also get 3 free samples, and it comes really nicely packed normally in a Mugler branded box. Also if you spend more than £50 you get an extra larger sample. Last BF they doubled the free samples to 6, they might be holding off till cyber Monday. 7% Quidco also.

mugler.co.uk/ali…=18

Also if you happen to know anyone going on a Jet2 flight or holiday soon, they have the below one with 20% off making it £48, which was my last purchase of it!

36229574-v5kTm.jpg

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 23rd Nov 2018
cecilmcroberts23/11/2018 15:36

Mugler direct have the giftset on at £47.60 personally for the extra …Mugler direct have the giftset on at £47.60 personally for the extra couple of quid I'd buy direct, you also get 3 free samples, and it comes really nicely packed normally in a Mugler branded box. Also if you spend more than £50 you get an extra larger sample. Last BF they doubled the free samples to 6, they might be holding off till cyber Monday. 7% Quidco also. https://www.mugler.co.uk/alien-eau-de-parfum-basic-gift-set/M020604080.html?start=18Also if you happen to know anyone going on a Jet2 flight or holiday soon, they have the below one with 20% off making it £48, which was my last purchase of it! [Image]

Wow, thanks for the info. I didn't even think of buying direct as I thought it would be a lot more expensive. I've already placed my order now too. I would have gone with the deal you suggested with Quidco on the side too. Ah well I'll remember to check the direct store for perfumes in future. Thankyou for your help
i went with fragranceshop at £44.40 and 8% topcashback. I made sure I didn't use the Black Friday code as it would void my cashback. So I used 20TFS40 which works with the cashback and 20% off
LeahsMintytoutou7 m ago

Wow, thanks for the info. I didn't even think of buying direct as I …Wow, thanks for the info. I didn't even think of buying direct as I thought it would be a lot more expensive. I've already placed my order now too. I would have gone with the deal you suggested with Quidco on the side too. Ah well I'll remember to check the direct store for perfumes in future. Thankyou for your help i went with fragranceshop at £44.40 and 8% topcashback. I made sure I didn't use the Black Friday code as it would void my cashback. So I used 20TFS40 which works with the cashback and 20% off

They not normally the cheapest going direct but worth it when they have that offer on. Also signup to the site and they send you a birthday discount code each year which normally stacks with any offer on at the time. Pick your "birthday" to match when you normally need to buy lol. To sound daft also in boxing day/new years day sales always check Harrods of all places as sometimes do really cheap.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 23rd Nov 2018
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants