Best/cheapest place to park in Liverpool?

Found 7th Sep 2017
Hi, we are going to Liverpool next Sunday. Where would people recommend to park, it would need to be near to the city centre and the dock. Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Brunswick business park, hundreds of unused spaces even during the working week and nobody will know you are not working or attending one of the business there, a few years ago I left my car there for a week why I went down London.
POWYSWALES4 h, 1 m ago

Brunswick business park, hundreds of unused spaces even during the working …Brunswick business park, hundreds of unused spaces even during the working week and nobody will know you are not working or attending one of the business there, a few years ago I left my car there for a week why I went down London.

Wow that's a find ! Parking in Liverpool centre is exorbitant. Wish I'd known that before I had to make an emergency trip to the passport office for a friend
POWYSWALES10 h, 20 m ago

Brunswick business park, hundreds of unused spaces even during the working …Brunswick business park, hundreds of unused spaces even during the working week and nobody will know you are not working or attending one of the business there, a few years ago I left my car there for a week why I went down London.

Thanks for that, looking online it says its open on Sunday 9.45 - 4.30pm we would be needing to park say 9am till 6pm so don't know if that would work?
Try parkopedia
The River Mersey
Sorry I thought you said leave a car, not park a car.

In the past, I've parked where Geoffrey the Giraffe lives, for free
Edited by: "Derek_Horatio_Shatwell" 8th Sep 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants