Found 9th Jan 2009
Joke...please dont read if your offended by thoughts of naughtiness with animals...

its just a joke

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
40 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[COLOR=#002060]The new French Foreign Legion captain was assigned to a remote post in the [/COLOR][COLOR=#1f497d]middle eastern [/COLOR][COLOR=#002060]desert. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#002060]During his first inspection, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent. He asks the sergeant why the camel is kept there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#002060]"Well, sir," is the reply, "as you know, there are 250 men here and no women, and sir, sometimes the men have... urges. That's why we have the camel, sir."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#002060]The captain says, "I can't say that I condone this, but I understand about urges, so the camel can stay."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#002060]About a month later, the captain starts having a real problem with his own urges, and asks the sergeant to bring the camel to his tent. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#002060]Putting a stool behind the camel, the captain stands on it, pulls down his pants and has sex with the camel. When he is done, he asks the sergeant, "Is that how the men do it?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#002060]"Uh, no sir," the sergeant replies. "They usually just ride the camel into town."[/COLOR]

heard it before, quite funny

tut tut but .......LOL

Made me giggle

[insert joke about camels and humps]

pmsl!

jellybaby22;4001503

I am disgusted. reported and I hope you enjoy your ban sicko

*hands cotton wool to shield you from the world

we laughed:thumbsup: :giggle:

jellybaby22;4001503

Sad sad person - u were warned not to read if easily offended so you only got yourself to blame

jellybaby22;4001503

:giggle:

jellybaby22;4002927

it was a joke.. OP knows that... :roll:

Yeah right
( Loool xx )

Banned

Humphman;4002915

Sad sad person - u were warned not to read if easily offended so you only … Sad sad person - u were warned not to read if easily offended so you only got yourself to blame

you fell into their little trap im afraid:p

jellybaby22;4002981

looooooool I report the OP all the time..but not for this...(although..it … looooooool I report the OP all the time..but not for this...(although..it is a carp joke....:lol:)usually I report him for the seedy Pm's he keeps sending me :lol: :lol:

Be careful .... people will start talking and before you know it there will be rumours ;-)

casparwhite;4002969

you fell into their little trap im afraid:p

Hook line and sinker - i bow to you lmfao :-D:-D

jellybaby22;4003046

haha and it will be you starting them :w00t:

I'm bored :whistling:

EDIT: and that story has already done the rounds ....

Original Poster Banned

Humphman;4002915

Sad sad person - u were warned not to read if easily offended so you only … Sad sad person - u were warned not to read if easily offended so you only got yourself to blame

WOW...STRONG FAIL

Tis a joke dude...me and the JB are homiez...

jellybaby22;4002981

looooooool I report the OP all the time..but not for this...(although..it … looooooool I report the OP all the time..but not for this...(although..it is a carp joke....:lol:)usually I report him for the seedy Pm's he keeps sending me :lol: :lol:

Lol...it aint me who send you seedy PM's though...and if I did you'd like them...I just save it for the phone calls

cassieismydoggie;4003024

Be careful .... people will start talking and before you know it there … Be careful .... people will start talking and before you know it there will be rumours ;-)

brb..PM'ing Sassie

ODB_69;4003080

WOW...STRONG FAILTis a joke dude...me and the JB are homiez...Lol...it … WOW...STRONG FAILTis a joke dude...me and the JB are homiez...Lol...it aint me who send you seedy PM's though...and if I did you'd like them...I just save it for the phone calls [COLOR="Red"]brb..PM'ing Sassie[/COLOR]

PM me, i won't say anything :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;4003112

fancy a fudge? x

loooooooool u remembered x

Banned

ODB_69;4003080

brb..PM'ing Sassie

makes a change from reporting me ;-)

Original Poster Banned

cassieismydoggie;4003108

PM me, i won't say anything :whistling:

nah thats no fun...you need to possess certain qualities like lying and gossiping

Banned

:-D lol

ODB_69;4003234

nah thats no fun...you need to possess certain qualities like lying and … nah thats no fun...you need to possess certain qualities like lying and gossiping

OK, leave me out ..... see if I care :-(

I'll just have to make up my own stories :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

cassieismydoggie;4003266

OK, leave me out ..... see if I care :-(I'll just have to make up my own … OK, leave me out ..... see if I care :-(I'll just have to make up my own stories :whistling:

I'm having a passionate affair with Acecatcher3 (homo)...now change that and include the camel before you spread it about

:? eh?? I never got Sassies PM...or Jelly's for that matter....

guess I dont count..

Original Poster Banned

Rockhound;4003301

:? eh?? I never got Sassies PM...or Jelly's for that matter....guess I … :? eh?? I never got Sassies PM...or Jelly's for that matter....guess I dont count..

PM sent (homo?)

Original Poster Banned

Cue attention seeking thread

ODB_69;4003284

I'm having a passionate affair with Acecatcher3 (homo)...now change that … I'm having a passionate affair with Acecatcher3 (homo)...now change that and include the camel before you spread it about

Old news :roll:

Banned

Did anyone find out the Camels name?

Rockhound;4003301

:? eh?? I never got Sassies PM...or Jelly's for that matter....guess I … :? eh?? I never got Sassies PM...or Jelly's for that matter....guess I dont count..

But you got mine tho :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

guv;4003418

Did anyone find out the Camels name?

Cuthbert

Cuthbert the Camel

or just Bert when its an informal liason

I think it suits him

cassieismydoggie;4003436

But you got mine tho :thumbsup:

Yep...least keep me entertained Cass. xx;-)

Rockhound;4003511

Yep...least keep me entertained Cass. xx;-)

Quiet ... everyone thinks I'm too nice and honest :whistling:

cassieismydoggie;4003534

Quiet ... everyone thinks I'm too nice and honest :whistling:

:? I am quiet - till you take the gag out..

Banned

ODB_69;4003478

CuthbertCuthbert the Camelor just Bert when its an informal liasonI think … CuthbertCuthbert the Camelor just Bert when its an informal liasonI think it suits him

Hmmm. So it was a male camel!

guv;4003670

Whats the saying about holes and goals :whistling: lol

Rockhound;4003606

:? I am quiet - till you take the gag out..

I'll leave it in then :whistling:

cassieismydoggie;4003717

I'll leave it in then :whistling:

ummmumphh....umphuph....mumphumm.....:)

Banned

cassieismydoggie;4003704

Whats the saying about holes and goals :whistling: lol

Dunno............

[CENTER]http://www.informaction.org/images/kids/ifa_gifs/camel.gif
http://www.brucefeiler.com/blog/uploaded_images/BreakCamelNews-705245.jpg
http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Animals/Other_Animals/Camel_wags.gif[/CENTER]

Original Poster Banned

guv;4003670

:oops: (camel homo)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710967
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247555
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769191
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624

See more discussions