Groups

Best/Most reliable place for cheap holidays?

Usually go with jet2 holidays for hot holidays. Recently went with Virgin Holidays for New York but that was in a sale.

Anyone got any recommendations on sites please?

5 Comments

I've used icelolly.com in the past. Can't complain for the prices I paid but depends on what you want from the holiday/place.
    Edited by: "tiki3471" 14th Mar

Original Poster

tiki3471

I've used icelolly.com in the past. Can't complain for the prices I paid … I've used icelolly.com in the past. Can't complain for the prices I paid but depends on what you want from the holiday/place.

Ye I've used them before but last time they wanted full amount up front which I want willing to do. I'll have a look on their website, thanks.

On the beach us good, what you see is exactly what you pay unlike icelolly they advertise cheaper but by the time you ring them up they've added extras on and tried to con you in spending a bit more it's expensive

Book you flight and hotel seperately, you can usually make yourself a much deal better

1. Use skyscanner to check flight prices (remembering baggage is not included for short-haul, so click through for final price)
    2. For hotel reviews and research look at tripadvisor
    3. For hotel booking use a couple of hotel comparison sites like trivago, travelsupermarket etc.
    Edited by: "Sandy1012" 15th Mar

Original Poster

Sandy1012

Book you flight and hotel seperately, you can usually make yourself a … Book you flight and hotel seperately, you can usually make yourself a much deal better 1. Use skyscanner to check flight prices (remembering baggage is not included for short-haul, so click through for final price)2. For hotel reviews and research look at tripadvisor3. For hotel booking use a couple of hotel comparison sites like trivago, travelsupermarket etc.

I'll try that. Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fitbit HR22
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…34
      3. Has anyone seen a cereal dispenser in shops?34
      4. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?78

See more discussions