Expired

Besy nintendo ds lite deal for a 5 yr old girl pref turquoise or lime green

Found 6th Nov 2008
hiya guys

after buying my daughter a ds lite for xmas ... n e one got a best deal or a voucher to use !?

Doesnt have to be with games but obv thats a bonus (as i van get them later on )

Many thanks

Kel xx

edited to add site must take solo card payment or paypal ! many thanks

9 Comments

Hi bakewelltart, I'll start you off with £95 from Play.com using the 5% off voucher for the turquoise console only.

And they take solo.

Original Poster

thanks xx

Me again, just seen you don't mind lime green, that works out at £86.50 at play.com after the 5% discount.

Original Poster

cheers, she jsut told me she wouldnt mind either so thought i would best edited !

Gone are the days of my lil ponies and care bears for xmas lol !!

xx

woeijing83;3390614

This one is from play.com Green … This one is from play.com Green colorhttp://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/5675209/Nintendo-DS-Lite-Console-Green/Product.html89.99 + Quidco +5% :thumbsup:

This is what I bought yesterday (glad my daughter's preference was the green) and with the 5% off in the Voucher section of the site plus Quidco works out at £81.89 (or thereabouts).

Only green left now at the reduced price.

Mottmania

Original Poster

thanks guys have ordered one :P

rep added for u all guys, cheers xx

bakewelltart;3391409

thanks guys have ordered one :Prep added for u all guys, cheers xx

no probs...glad this help.....and i think there are quite a lot of helpful community in hotukdeals..great forum

Original Poster

woeijing83;3393584

no probs...glad this help.....and i think there are quite a lot of … no probs...glad this help.....and i think there are quite a lot of helpful community in hotukdeals..great forum

It sure is, so glad i was directed here by a mate, had some great advice, deals and freebies :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771946
    2. SKY Q - Retentions - 18 month contract - 18 month deal79
    3. Ashes thread(prizes)11
    4. Is Black Friday a big con!2028

See more discussions