Groups
    EXPIRED

bet £10 ang get £25 back through quidco £15 free!!!!

Bet £10 on the gold cup sports book at paddy power and they will give you £25 quidco
    seems like a no brainer to me, even if you dont bet like me.

If anyone can explain thi better please do so, As i say i know very little about betting.

Thanks.

12 Comments

still waiting on paddy power to pay out from last august

Plus you normally get a free £10 bet meaning you could use this to bet against your original £10 bet meaning you will get at least your £10 back on a 2 outcome bet (i.e tennis match- bet on 1 player to win with original bet and et on the other 1 with your free £10 bet, no lose)

Did this a few days ago ,still not tracked.... how long does it normally take to track.

I deposited £20 , only good offer if you end up with the cashback.

link not working now 07.32

i did it last night it still hasnt tracked on quidco

Did this when it was £30 and it got declined.

Joined them last July, still waiting for my money, they deny my joining, even though they took my money on a bet, (i lost!) Con artists.

Bri69uk;8145886

Plus you normally get a free £10 bet meaning you could use this to bet … Plus you normally get a free £10 bet meaning you could use this to bet against your original £10 bet meaning you will get at least your £10 back on a 2 outcome bet (i.e tennis match- bet on 1 player to win with original bet and et on the other 1 with your free £10 bet, no lose)

Can't do it.

whatsThePoint;8145961

How to get a small amount of money back from a gambling site in return … How to get a small amount of money back from a gambling site in return for giving them £100's in the future :w00t:The words "fools and their money are easily parted" spring to mind :w00t:Thats if they pay up which it looks like they don't :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I know this sort of thing doesn't suit everyone, but a couple of years ago I signed up with every online bookies going and bet on the grand national (I know nothing anout gambling, so just put my money on a horse with low odds and made each way bets) I think I staked about £200 accross about 15 different bookies, got about £300 back in cashback, £400 in winnings and at least £100 in free bets - I haven't been back since I used up the last of the free bets!

Ive got a problem with paddy power too,quidco hasnt tracked from January and theyre looking into it but after your experiences i dont hold out much hope!

Did this in January with Quidco, State's on quidco "enquiry being processed", but still no payment.

ilikewatch;8145986

I know this sort of thing doesn't suit everyone, but a couple of years … I know this sort of thing doesn't suit everyone, but a couple of years ago I signed up with every online bookies going and bet on the grand national (I know nothing anout gambling, so just put my money on a horse with low odds and made each way bets) I think I staked about £200 accross about 15 different bookies, got about £300 back in cashback, £400 in winnings and at least £100 in free bets - I haven't been back since I used up the last of the free bets!

Did a similar thing two year back, reaped a handsome reward, looks like the bookies got wiseand took a gamble themselves on the fact that they can get away with anything as no one who gambles will be taken seriously anyway. And the bookies win again!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions