Found 17th Oct 2016
Ok. Paddy power are offering even money on both teams to score tonight and bet fair are offering 6/5 on both teams not to score.

You can only win if you place the right amount surely!?

23 Comments

Banned

So lets see...

You bet £50 on each.

PP wins = £100
Betfair wins = £110

You are guarnteed not to lose but possibly gain a tenner, but your outlay would need to be £100.

Not really worth it unless you are going to bet thousands.
Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 17th Oct 2016

You can put the odds in a calculator such as 3bet.co.uk/cal…or/. Beware backing and laying on pp and betfair though, they are thee same parent company and it's likely they share information, not worth risking your account.

Banned

What if its 1-0

You lose both bets

Just seen it myself, £22 max bet for me so.
£22 @ 2.00 (decimal)
lay @ 1.77 currently on smarkets (Avoid betfair as i mentioned above)
2% commission = £2.40 whatever the outcome.

Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

What if its 1-0You lose both bets

Ermm. Both teams not to score would win.

Banned

MrScotchBonnet

Nope. One team has scored.

Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

Yeah, but both haven't.

I'm gubbed. 67p max for me!

Banned

gonzo02

I'm gubbed. 67p max for me!

Shouldn't get caught matched betting then

Banned

MrScotchBonnet

Yeah, but both haven't.:|

I am not a betting man but just went on betfair & found the bet & now understand it.

The bet is against "both teams to score" being a factual statement.

Its not a positive bet on "both teams not to score" ie betting on 0-0

YouDontWantToKnow

What if its 1-0You lose both bets

YouDontWantToKnow

YouDontWantToKnow

MrScotchBonnet

YouDontWantToKnow

MrScotchBonnet

Yeah, but both haven't.:|

Are you on Glue YouDontWantToKnow ? oO

Banned

WheresMeNuts

Are you on Glue YouDontWantToKnow ? oO

Hello. How are you?

Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

I am not a betting man

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif

Banned

MrScotchBonnet

Well this is the betfair bet in black & white

"Both teams to Score?" it is not "both teams not to score(ie 0.0)"

Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

Well this is the betfair bet in black & white"Both teams to Score?" it is … Well this is the betfair bet in black & white"Both teams to Score?" it is not "both teams not to score(ie 0.0)"

It's usually a case of both teams to score Yes/No.

But he said ''bet fair are offering 6/5 on both teams not to score.'' I can see the confusion but it was obvious what he meant.

MrScotchBonnet

It's usually a case of both teams to score Yes/No. But he said ''bet fair … It's usually a case of both teams to score Yes/No. But he said ''bet fair are offering 6/5 on both teams not to score.'' I can see the confusion but it was obvious what he meant.

I'll take a guess & say 1-0 means both teams never scored lol.

Both teams are highly likely to score but a tenners a tenner so gonna have a little punt.

Liverpool ht/ft at 12/5 looks the best bet.

Levis24 rule should apply to this...

LEGEND!

MrScotchBonnet

So lets see...You bet £50 on each. PP wins = £100Betfair wins = £110You ar … So lets see...You bet £50 on each. PP wins = £100Betfair wins = £110You are guarnteed not to lose but possibly gain a tenner, but your outlay would need to be £100.Not really worth it unless you are going to bet thousands.

Dont want to lay a paddy power bet with betfair since they merged a while a go, will easily spot your betting habbits.

If you want to lay a paddypower bet use something like smarkets

Banned

lidds

Dont want to lay a paddy power bet with betfair since they merged a while … Dont want to lay a paddy power bet with betfair since they merged a while a go, will easily spot your betting habbits.If you want to lay a paddypower bet use something like smarkets

I wasn't doing it personally lidds was just explaining to the OP how little profit (if any) could be made.

MrScotchBonnet

I wasn't doing it personally lidds was just explaining to the OP how … I wasn't doing it personally lidds was just explaining to the OP how little profit (if any) could be made.

No worries, just realised i totally mis(Skip..) read the OP didn't realise that it was a back back situation (But same still stands on them been the same company)

If you do get into matched betting would highly recommend smarkets, only take 2% commission rather than 5% with betfair

Banned

lidds

No worries, just realised i totally mis(Skip..) read the OP didn't … No worries, just realised i totally mis(Skip..) read the OP didn't realise that it was a back back situation (But same still stands on them been the same company)If you do get into matched betting would highly recommend smarkets, only take 2% commission rather than 5% with betfair

Yeah was doing matched betting for a while but I did get bored in the end. Smarkets is the way to go though for sure.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3169
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions