Bet on horse race with tote can you help me!

Found 20th Jun 2007
I went through quidco - placed 1 £5 bet and 5 £1 bets and then £5 free bet. Just bet randomly on horses in last 3 races - how do I know if I have won or not? In my account it says bet returns £85 - I might sound stupid but does this mean possible bet returns off the bets I have just put on or does it mean I have won £85? God I dont have a clue what I am doing - please dont laugh! :oops:

15 Comments

I'm not familar with Totesport, But if you've only placed £15 in total and it says bet returns is £85 then surely thats what you've won?

it may be possible returns

what horses and when? - if they were today check bbc1 teletext page 670-674 to check results

Original Poster

Iom-RF

I'm not familar with Totesport, But if you've only placed £15 in total … I'm not familar with Totesport, But if you've only placed £15 in total and it says bet returns is £85 then surely thats what you've won?

OMG I think I just won £85! It says account balance £85 now! Never even placed a bet on a race in my life! Dont even know what I bet on - I just ticked a few boxes and hey presto! Must be my lucky day!:w00t:

Congrats :thumbsup:

You could have took advantage of the totesport £50 free bet today.

stora

You could have took advantage of the totesport £50 free bet today.

:? I didn't know about that!!!

Original Poster

You only get the £50 free bet if you have yourself placed £50. They match your first bet between £5-£50. I only bet £5 so in return I got a £5 free bet.

Sloth/Mod

Well done Leese. :thumbsup:

What did you back ?

Original Poster

stora

What did you back ?

I backed go by go in the 17:10pm race at Hamilton. It was 16/1 and was my first bet (I bet £5)

Nice. Now run away with your winnings you lucky sod.

Hope your quidco tracks too that will be another £30 + £15 to your winnings.

Original Poster

I know! How cool! I just transferred the winnings straight into my bank account as this was a one off for me! Hopefully Quidco will have tracked and I will have £45 cashback which means I am £120 up after taking off my £10 deposit with tote! Jammy or wot! :-D

stora

Hope your quidco tracks too that will be another £30 + £15 to your w … Hope your quidco tracks too that will be another £30 + £15 to your winnings.

Blimey!, Didn't realise quidco gave that much cashback!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Blimey!, Didn't realise quidco gave that much cashback!

I know! I have only used quidco once before and got 84p in my account or something but after seeing a post in the deals section about betting I thought I would give it one go as it seemed like a lot of cashback! cool!

Original Poster

stora

Nice. Now run away with your winnings you lucky sod.Hope your quidco … Nice. Now run away with your winnings you lucky sod.Hope your quidco tracks too that will be another £30 + £15 to your winnings.

I just checked Quidco and £45 tracked! I am so chuffed! Must be my lucky day! Sorry if I seem like I am bragging just I never win anything and it is my first big cashback with Quidco!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person634
    2. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th22
    3. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…55
    4. Best place to buy a domain22

See more discussions