Bet time to buy console games

Found 20th Dec 2017
This is a new topic for me, my daughter has given up toys and just wants games now. Would it be best to buy the offers in the Pre-Xmas sales or should I wait till the January sales after Xmas - dont need them till April anyway. Looking at PS4 and Switch games. Any advise please?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Ps4 games go up and den in price quite a bit. Ive found tesco direct hve good deals quite alot

Switch games are pretty much always expensive tbh quite rare to get discount
wait until March.
Original Poster
benjammin3161 h, 55 m ago

wait until March.

Why what happens in March?? With her birthday in April never found it a cheap time to shop,
There's never a good time
Black Friday is always the best time for deals on PlayStation and Xbox games but the rest of the year can be a bit hit and miss. As mentioned Nintendo games are always quite expensive and best to keep checking the Gaming section of HUKD for the odd deal that comes along.

Benjamin316 might be referring to the Spring digital game sale that takes around this time. These are digital game downloads for PS4 and Xbox but not physical games. General rule is the older the game is the cheaper it becomes.
Just buy older games,. you can get 10 games for the price of one new one. By the time you have completed those 10,repeat with another 10 game

And buy ea access if you have an xbox. 20 plus games for £18
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions