Groups

bet365 in-play offer on again

heads up for this great offer from bet365
    arsenal v liverpool on sunday

extra.bet365.com/pro…er/

12 Comments

Excellent. I've also had an email with 25% deposit bonus, so deposit £100 and get £125.
    Edited by: "OliverBanks91" 11th Aug 2016

ScarboroughKID

Excellent. I've also had an email with 25% deposit bonus, so deposit £100 … Excellent. I've also had an email with 25% deposit bonus, so deposit £100 and get £125.

Almost certainly there will be withdrawal restrictions on that.

Easy money

Everyone loves free money.

Original Poster

Firefly1

Almost certainly there will be withdrawal restrictions on that.

yes, something like bet 3 times the deposit made and at min odds of 1/2

brilliant thanks OP

i'd go for the double chance Liverpool/Draw pre-match and Arsenal to win for the in-play. You'll make around £18 quid minimum and £30 maximum.

If you want to take a bigger chance, go for both teams to score in the first half. if memory serves, it'll be a minimum of around a tenner but a maximum of around £125 quid.

anyone do both teams to score in the first half then ?. Would have got £116 profit on that one ..

HankHandsome

anyone do both teams to score in the first half then ?. Would have got … anyone do both teams to score in the first half then ?. Would have got £116 profit on that one ..

​I had over 2.5 goals and both teams to score in 1st half...kerching!

Got £35 (or will do once the refunded bet gets paid) from Liverpool winning via Victor.

Thanks for the heads up OP

Took Liverpool at 6/1 for in play bet after Arsenal opened the scoring, had Arsenal pre match and draw With another bookie so £200 profit

Apogee00

​I had over 2.5 goals and both teams to score in 1st half...kerching!

Nice

Hopefully they'll do a few more premier league games this year. It'll likely be the manchester derby next if they do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return44
      2. wANT TO BUY A CHEAP SSD11
      3. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22
      4. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511

See more discussions