Groups

Betfred handicap -1?!

I put £2 on England to win tonight but the bet had a "handicap -1" on...

I didn't win any money. Can someone explain what this is please?!

12 Comments

Because you bet on England with Denmark having a 1 goal headstart so as your bet stands it ended 2-2.

England started with -1 goal so with the handicap final score is 1-1 or can look at as Danes with none goal start as syzable has put it above. Either way it's a draw
    Edited by: "stewby" 9th Feb 2011

Means that england started with -1 goal, and as they won 2-1....take one goal away, leaves it as 1-1

Thats handicap betting for ya! (i work in a bookies btw lol)

Original Poster

****£R5!!!!!!! What a load of bull!

Well I'll know that for future reference... GRRR!

399out

****£R5!!!!!!! What a load of bull!

That's what i thought of the match as well...........wished i had some paint to watch dry instead. X)

I gave up on England friendlies after the Spain debacle a few years ago

Syzable

That's what i thought of the match as well...........wished i had some … That's what i thought of the match as well...........wished i had some paint to watch dry instead. X)

399out

****£R5!!!!!!! What a load of bull! Well I'll know that for future … ****£R5!!!!!!! What a load of bull! Well I'll know that for future reference... GRRR!

So you bet on a market which you didn't know how it worked and then get mad because you didn't win...lol

Original Poster

greg_68

So you bet on a market which you didn't know how it worked and then get … So you bet on a market which you didn't know how it worked and then get mad because you didn't win...lol

True my friend, true!

Hows this for odd then

Sao Jose (POA) v Cruzeiro RS on betfred kicks off at 22:00 and the draw is 5/2

Over on soccerway it's already finished 0-0 as it kicked of earlier according to there.

soccerway.com/mat…22/

greg_68

Hows this for odd thenSao Jose (POA) v Cruzeiro RS on betfred kicks off … Hows this for odd thenSao Jose (POA) v Cruzeiro RS on betfred kicks off at 22:00 and the draw is 5/2Over on soccerway it's already finished 0-0 as it kicked of earlier according to there.http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/02/09/brazil/gaucho-1-div/esporte-clube-sao-jose-porto-alegre/cruzeiro-porto-alegre/1047622/

Looking at that bet I think they have made a mistake.No Cards in game or goals & so I would say the game has not started yet.

yeah I think you are right a couple of other sires have it as a 22:00 kick off too.

Will think it's a fix if it ends 0-0, although I'll have won.

^^^ How weird, every site I can find lists it as ending 0-0.

edit: even weirder now, I got paid out for it. Coincidence that it ended 0-0 or had the game really finished earlier?
    Edited by: "greg_68" 10th Feb 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions