Groups

Bethere Broadband referral?

I heard that bethere broadband offers free connection fee when you have a referral?
    I can't seem to find on their order form a place to put in referrer's details.
    Do I phone them after I order?
    I don't want to order through the phone otherwise I can't get quidco cashback

It's sad since the quidco free connection fee offer is expired.

10 Comments

I'll refer you
    An existing member of Be, young Guv on here, referred me.
    I went thru quidco, got £40, i used "LITE" to get free connection and cos of Guv, we both got one free month
    LITE might have expired by now, but worth a go

What happens is, the referrer (say me) would need your name, surname and email address and then, i refer you
    You need to do that to anyone referring you
    I refer you, and you get an email link to click
    That never arrived with me but once registered, we raised a ticket (each) and got the Quidco and free month

Original Poster

Thanks for your offer, but I am actually referring to my friend
    But how do I refer him while he's making a purchase online?
    Do I phone Be myself? Or does he have to phone first?
    Or wait, is there some options in my members page? I'll check now

It's on the member centre, on the right it should have fields for surname, first name e-mail

Lol, i always miss out, not gonna bother again :giggle:
    As Sancho said, yes, you need to login to member centre and refer from there

Original Poster

What I did was I told him to order first, thinking that I'd refer him after he signed up
    I must be dumb...:oops:
    Now I can't refer him. I am speaking to be through the phone...:roll:

Original Poster

boydent999;3132924

Lol, i always miss out, not gonna bother again :giggle:As Sancho said, … Lol, i always miss out, not gonna bother again :giggle:As Sancho said, yes, you need to login to member centre and refer from there

Yeah I didn't know I get 1 free month from this
    The only reason I am doing this is because he'd get free connection

Well he won't get free connection, he MIGHTget a free month this way, as you will you if be feel generous, but they don't have to, might not even
    If he has already signed up, you might not get lucky but unless you use a promo code, no free connection alas :-(

Original Poster

Actually the guy said my friend should cancel the order and order again through referral...
    The cancellation takes a day
    I feel sorry for my friend

So he doesn't get any bonus? I mean there's not much incentive for mutual benefits then is there?

I cannot answer that.
    The only "bonus" he'd get, would be, if you refer him, you'll both get the free month
    That aside, not really
    He's better off going thru quidco, as long of course that tracks, which is not guaranteed as we all know.
    But as i suggested, for sure, you SHOULD at least refer him, and tell him to sign up via quidco and then, get your free month sorted afterwards

Original Poster

You will automatically have your connection fee of £24 discounted from … You will automatically have your connection fee of £24 discounted from your first payment by signing up using this email address.

Actually it does seem that by referral my friend doesn't need to pay the £24 connection fee
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2597
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11

See more discussions