betnow - anyone recommend any good bets for £10??

21 replies
Found 19th Sep 2010
I've just registered with betnow and wanted to know of any good bets - i have £10 going spare for betting!!

Doesn't have to be footie, just any good tips you'd care to share!!

1. Misc
  2. Betting
21 Comments

cher lloyd to win xfactor

alternatively pakistan to bowl exactly 5 no balls in their next match-lol!

Personally like the look of Casey at 16/1 ish for the tour championship golf next week
Golf is risky betting but only field of 30 for this and has a point to prove to Monty with ryder cup following

Original Poster

barky

cher lloyd to win xfactoralternatively pakistan to bowl exactly 5 no … cher lloyd to win xfactoralternatively pakistan to bowl exactly 5 no balls in their next match-lol!

with ref to cricket - do you have inside info???!!!! LOL!

Banned

barky

cher lloyd to win xfactoralternatively pakistan to bowl exactly 5 no … cher lloyd to win xfactoralternatively pakistan to bowl exactly 5 no balls in their next match-lol!

Dont bet on that. she had ONE good audition. she is really going to struggle if she makes it through to the live shows when they have big band week etc.. her style of music is limited. be interesting to see how she goes from here.

Ive done the manchester double today. Man city and Man utd at 3/1

Original Poster

Marty1981

Personally like the look of Casey at 16/1 ish for the tour championship … Personally like the look of Casey at 16/1 ish for the tour championship golf next weekGolf is risky betting but only field of 30 for this and has a point to prove to Monty with ryder cup following

mmm golf - never done trhat so may give ti a go!

Was also thinking about a correct score for chelsea - either 2-0 or 3-0?

melmorc

mmm golf - never done trhat so may give ti a go!Was also thinking about a … mmm golf - never done trhat so may give ti a go!Was also thinking about a correct score for chelsea - either 2-0 or 3-0?

Normally steer clear of golf myself due to 100+ players per field but this week down to final 30 players so less of a lottery

Original Poster

Marty1981

Normally steer clear of golf myself due to 100+ players per field but … Normally steer clear of golf myself due to 100+ players per field but this week down to final 30 players so less of a lottery

Anyone else looking good for the golf? Also (being naive!!) when does it start and end??

melmorc

Anyone else looking good for the golf? Also (being naive!!) when does it … Anyone else looking good for the golf? Also (being naive!!) when does it start and end??

Mickleson looks good bet at 7's and bubba watson a 40/1 outside worth e/w punt starts thurs through sunday

Banned

melmorc

mmm golf - never done trhat so may give ti a go!Was also thinking about a … mmm golf - never done trhat so may give ti a go!Was also thinking about a correct score for chelsea - either 2-0 or 3-0?

chelsea at -3 @ 14/1

chelsea could EASILY blow blackpool away for 5 or 6-0 especially at hom. nice round £150 back aswell for a tenner. ide get on that

Original Poster

DangerGod

chelsea at -3 @ 14/1chelsea could EASILY blow blackpool away for 5 or 6-0 … chelsea at -3 @ 14/1chelsea could EASILY blow blackpool away for 5 or 6-0 especially at hom. nice round £150 back aswell for a tenner. ide get on that

yeah but what score to go for!?!?

Banned

melmorc

yeah but what score to go for!?!?

you dont nd to pick the score? aslong as chelsea win by 4 or more its a winner.

DangerGod

chelsea at -3 @ 14/1chelsea could EASILY blow blackpool away for 5 or 6-0 … chelsea at -3 @ 14/1chelsea could EASILY blow blackpool away for 5 or 6-0 especially at hom. nice round £150 back aswell for a tenner. ide get on that

Where are chelsea 14's for -3 only 8/5 at hills

Banned

Marty1981

Where are chelsea 14's for -3 only 8/5 at hills

8/5??? oO thats awful

bet365 chelsea-3 14/1

Original Poster

sorry - i'm just on betnow

Banned

melmorc

sorry - i'm just on betnow

going for it are you? i mean -2 chelsea at 7/1 seems very generous also. chelsea to win by 3 or more seems very likely to me. so maybe get on that? still a nice £80 in the back burner.

DangerGod

8/5??? oO thats awfulbet365 chelsea-3 14/1

You sure just on bet 365

Handicap Result
Chelsea (-3) 6/4 Tie - (Blackpool +3) 7/2 Blackpool (+3) 1/1

Original Poster

i'd hardly say going for it!! Unless you meant that sarcastically which i can fully understand as i'm a complete noob when it comes to betting!! betnow doesn't have the option to bet on Chelsea winning by 3 or more though. Unless i'm missing something (and i prob am LOL!)

Banned

Marty1981

You sure just on bet 365 Handicap ResultChelsea (-3) 6/4 Tie - (Blackpool … You sure just on bet 365 Handicap ResultChelsea (-3) 6/4 Tie - (Blackpool +3) 7/2 Blackpool (+3) 1/1

your right they have now all changed

Banned

just to prove im not going mad.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/trippin1_bucket/bet.png

DangerGod

just to prove im not going mad.

hope you took that looks a steal

Banned

i did.. just annoyed it was only a fiver i put on X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.333
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?44
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person628
    4. CEX grading12

See more discussions