Found 19th Apr
Well i've now seen 3 episodes, its all a bit complicated and very meandering. I hate chuck, i hate having to wait a week for next episode. I cant see them bringing jimmy up to saul standing in 5 more episodes. What do you think so far?

20 Comments

It's a slow burner...should get better.:{

So far I think ...
1. You have watched three episodes.
2. You hate Chuck.
3. You hate having to wait a week for the next episode.
4. You can't see them bringing Jimmy up to Saul's standing in five more episodes.
5. Your keyboard is broken.

3 episodes of what season 3? or just 3 episodes...

If 3 episodes of season 3 then how? as only episode 2 was out yesterday on netflix.

Or if just 3 episodes then why are you waiting a week an episode?!

Also what makes you think they need to get Jimmy up to Saul standard in 5 more episodes?! it's a multi series program, so it could be many more series till they decide to make him Saul standard... They quite clearly won't in 5 episodes time as he's currently a bumbling buffoon

Edited by: "winifer" 19th Apr

Mr.Weasle

It's a slow burner...should get better.:{

It is and it does, one of the best series currently being made imo.

Edited by: "spoo" 19th Apr

Original Poster

I meant episode 2 of season 2

spoo

^This

I'm on Season 4 Episode 6 with my Kodi box :-)

(_;)

WheresMeNuts

I'm on Season 4 Episode 6 with my Kodi box :-)(_;)

Catch up I'm on episode 36 of season 78.

Seriously tho I'm loving it, chuck knows exactly how to play jimmy, and that makes me hate him.

I like how it works as a show in it's own right but anyone else who has seen Breaking Bad can see backstory for other characters like Mike, Tuco, Fring, etc. Sign of a good show is being able to hate a character like Chuck!
Edited by: "super_leeds_86" 19th Apr

spoo

I totally agree took me a while to get into season 1 but did enjoy that and season 2 also.
Just watched episodes 1& 2 of season 3..good so far..people from BB in it.

bigworlds

I meant episode 2 of season 2

why do you have to wait a week for each episode of series 2? Most people are watching series 3! oO

This was such a slow burner I gave up halfway through season 2, would have been better if they did a series about "Better call Mike"

Breaking Bad is quite possibly the best TV show ever with exception to maybe The Wire..

haritori

Breaking Bad is quite possibly the best TV show ever with exception to … Breaking Bad is quite possibly the best TV show ever with exception to maybe The Wire..

good only bubs, the only crack head I have ever liked

haritori

Breaking Bad is quite possibly the best TV show ever with exception to … Breaking Bad is quite possibly the best TV show ever with exception to maybe The Wire..

I'd say it's a 3 way tie between Breaking Bad, West Wing and The Sopranos. I also loved the X files at the time but it's starting to look a little dated now.

I like it , not as good as Breaking Bad but very watchable for me.

Original Poster

I am on season 3, seen all current episodes to tuesday this week. I got it wrong.

spoo

I'd say it's a 3 way tie between Breaking Bad, West Wing and The … I'd say it's a 3 way tie between Breaking Bad, West Wing and The Sopranos. I also loved the X files at the time but it's starting to look a little dated now.

The West Wing and the Soprano's both look dated... Still think Rectify is the best TV I've ever seen.

Flodd

The West Wing and the Soprano's both look dated... Still think Rectify … The West Wing and the Soprano's both look dated... Still think Rectify is the best TV I've ever seen.

In the process of re-watching the Sopranos, on season 5 currently. It does have a tinge yesteryear about it, the parts that have tech and the 'old school' now being the really really old school! Substance abuse, affairs, death and morals, if a bit dated in outlook are still relevant. Then the acting quality is consistently excellent, I like everyone apart from Bonpensiero and Jackie Jnr.

I wish we developed TV shows with such quality in this country, can't think of one that stands in comparison with Breaking Bad, Sopranos, West Wing, Better Call Saul.

Edited by: "super_leeds_86" 19th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73820
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions