Better gym 482£ yearly membership

Posted 28th Oct
Does anyone have a promotional code to get something off at checkout ?

Much appreciate a working code if anyone has one.
It’s a central london brand new Leisure centre
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
That price is brutal £40 a month! Is there an amazing swimming pool with slides and sauna?!
Might be better (no pun intended) off with a third party company. I use MoveGB and can use my local Better gym. Cheaper than that price quoted and as it’s pay weekly I can cancel or scale back if I know I’m not gonna make usual sessions for holiday, work etc.
Become a student on a free Mickey Mouse course to claim the student discount.
They have some promotions now depending of the gym you ask.

Example: Wembley offers now swim + gym 34.95 per month without joining fee and no commitment but only at wembley.
I was annoyed when my gym with 3 floors went up from £9.99 to £11.99. Think im quite happy now
MadeDixonsCry28/10/2019 21:05

Become a student on a free Mickey Mouse course to claim the student …Become a student on a free Mickey Mouse course to claim the student discount.

I signed up for an online course just for this reason - 1 NUS card later and I save £10 a month on my membership - now being offset by the free cake I get with a Greg's meal deal.
Dan_Lawson28/10/2019 20:46

That price is brutal £40 a month! Is there an amazing swimming pool with …That price is brutal £40 a month! Is there an amazing swimming pool with slides and sauna?!

This is super cheap for london considering it’s a brand new leisure centre with all the bells & whistles.

better.org.uk/lei…ies

I already paid up the one year membership, at 40 a month

I’m delighted considering I was paying over 100 a month at virgin active till I moved to a different area of london this month.

Went for the first time tonight, feeling much better after the 5k run followed by jacuzzi/ sauna
Rusting2bits28/10/2019 21:04

Might be better (no pun intended) off with a third party company. I use …Might be better (no pun intended) off with a third party company. I use MoveGB and can use my local Better gym. Cheaper than that price quoted and as it’s pay weekly I can cancel or scale back if I know I’m not gonna make usual sessions for holiday, work etc.

I’m confused how that works out cheaper

I always paid up tonight & went for the first time.
One payment to get the discount.

38826022-3Iql0.jpg
BigStart29/10/2019 01:11

I’m confused how that works out cheaper I always paid up tonight & went f …I’m confused how that works out cheaper I always paid up tonight & went for the first time.One payment to get the discount. [Image]

Yeah sorry not the clearest. The savings I generally make over the year as I reduce what I need. So generally pay £10.50 a week for 7 ‘tokens’ to use for sessions. But say I’m away for a week or know I can only make 2 or 3 sessions I reduce it down or cancel and that’s where the savings come in. I think a surprising amount of that up front payment that people make generally is dead money that they make little use of over the year. But then again my plan doesn’t work for everyone.
I_am_luho28/10/2019 22:25

I signed up for an online course just for this reason - 1 NUS card later …I signed up for an online course just for this reason - 1 NUS card later and I save £10 a month on my membership - now being offset by the free cake I get with a Greg's meal deal.

Could you point me in the right direction to do this please?
I have a 3 year card that is due to expire in December and so I can't remember the site I used last time. From what I recall I just googled it and signed up for a massage course!
I'd check on the NUS website 1st to see which courses qualify, as I believe they have clocked on and tightened up. You'll need to pay slightly more to get it delivered to your home and not the college.
I'm doing exams through work now so I'll be able to get one through this when mine does expire.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants