Better than Spinal Tap, this Rock Acts misfortune is for real....

Metal band bassist ruptures testicle on stage in Birmingham but continues to finish gig
Otto Schimmelpenninck of Delain was hit in the scrotum by a streamer cannon

Read more at nme.com/new…ter

12 Comments

Original Poster

Read more at nme.com/new…508?utm_campaign=nmedailywedsdec03-03-12-2014&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter#Ey36B4qLHFX8KDXd.99]here[/url].

You couldn't make it up
Edited by: "cicobuff" 3rd Dec 2014

Banned

I'd rather Rupture Both Testicles then be in Birmingham X)

Original Poster

bazzamone

Hey! Nothing wrong with Birmingham, it's been a decent city for a number of years with a lot of money spent on it.

A lot of people that think Birmingham is crap picture it as it was in the 1980s. It's the city suburbs that are not great!

cicobuff

Hey! Nothing wrong with Birmingham, it's been a decent city for a number … Hey! Nothing wrong with Birmingham, it's been a decent city for a number of years with a lot of money spent on it.A lot of people that think Birmingham is crap picture it as it was in the 1980s. It's the city suburbs that are not great!

I live in Birmingham and is a right dump

Better than Spinal Tap how?

Original Poster

Shengis

Better than Spinal Tap how?

The fact that Spinal Tap is a parody on rock music performance cheesy excess gone wrong on stage, this is one that is real.

Original Poster

kidchop

I live in Birmingham and is a right dump

Guess you have not been round The Mailbox, Brindley Place, The Symphony Hall, The Bull Ring, The whole cleaned up canals etc then.

Sure you don't just live in Small Heath?

bazzamone

but we've got so much to offer!

Steve Mac

but we've got so much to offer!

no thanks...

15 years ago I couldn't stand Birmingham but having lived here for 10 years I can honestly say it is a great place to live. We are spoilt with some great places to eat (Brum has four outstanding Michelin star restaurants - four more than Liverpool, Leeds or Manchester for example) and an excellent street food scene, great pubs and places to drink, some fantastic festivals (Supersonic, Fierce, Flatpack amongst others), beautiful lakes and reservoirs etc etc.

We are quite happy for the rest of the country to think it's a **** hole still though, it keeps the idiots away.
Edited by: "razorwire" 4th Dec 2014

mork-09

no thanks...

Aw

Banned

Steve Mac

Aw

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1921
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1844
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183520
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764047

See more discussions