Better watch out for these...

Found 15th Aug 2017Edited by:"MSK."
"Super-fleas with PENISES two-and-a-half times their body length set to invade Merseyside homes

Hordes of super-fleas with giant penises could soon been invading Merseyside homes because of the wet summer.

Scientists say the wet August so soon after a hot spring has created perfect breeding conditions to create plagues of randy super-fleas, said to be blessed with a penis more than two-and-a-half times the length of their entire bodies."

liverpoolecho.co.uk/new…152

Must be one of the most random articles I've read in a while and that's really saying something.
Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
Any reason as to why you picked up on the "invading Merseyside homes" have you just found the story in the Echo? To be precise it's actually set to invade homes in the whole of the UK!
caverncity49 m ago

Any reason as to why you picked up on the "invading Merseyside homes" have …Any reason as to why you picked up on the "invading Merseyside homes" have you just found the story in the Echo? To be precise it's actually set to invade homes in the whole of the UK!

Just found the story in the Liverpool Echo. It's a copy paste job of the headline. Nothing against Scousers, cat's honour.

Edited the title, didn't feel right. I
Edited by: "MSK." 16th Aug 2017
MSK.3 m ago

Just found the story in the Liverpool Echo. It's a copy paste job of the …Just found the story in the Liverpool Echo. It's a copy paste job of the headline. Nothing against Scousers, cat's honour.

We have enough huge penises don't want anymore. I'm feeling itchy already, jeez the size of that thing !!!;
Nothing on the BBC News Site so it can't be blamed on Brexit or Trump

Wonders if the first case was identified at the BBC Broadcasting House but they've decided not to openly admit they've had the problem
Not seen machman in a while ...

just sayin
philphil6113 m ago

Nothing on the BBC News Site so it can't be blamed on Brexit or …Nothing on the BBC News Site so it can't be blamed on Brexit or TrumpWonders if the first case was identified at the BBC Broadcasting House but they've decided not to openly admit they've had the problem

I'm sure the BBC will be out looking for children to interview.
Graham197927 m ago

I'm sure the BBC will be out looking for children to interview.

Dude.
So, if anyone is unfortunate enough to get these invaders how the heck do they get rid of them?
tryn2help3 h, 20 m ago

So, if anyone is unfortunate enough to get these invaders how the heck do …So, if anyone is unfortunate enough to get these invaders how the heck do they get rid of them?

Easy. Tell them size isn't everything ans anyway Wayne next door is bigger. Watch them wither and slope off
So two Echo journalist write a report and capitalise the word penises to grab attention. I wonder if Tom Hardy and Connor Dunn laugh at rude words in dictionaries (Connor Dunn looks like he is 14, so I could be right)
tryn2help11 h, 19 m ago

So, if anyone is unfortunate enough to get these invaders how the heck do …So, if anyone is unfortunate enough to get these invaders how the heck do they get rid of them?

Well if you find a highly sexed flea with a huge penis in your hair there is only one thing to do and that's pull it off. I doubt the flea will mind
philphil6115th Aug

Nothing on the BBC News Site so it can't be blamed on Brexit or …Nothing on the BBC News Site so it can't be blamed on Brexit or TrumpWonders if the first case was identified at the BBC Broadcasting House but they've decided not to openly admit they've had the problem

philphil6115th Aug

Haven't been here in several months, good to see people still making precisely the same unconnected and utterly tedious comments, what lives you must have
Seems dead here, did everyone else die of boredom?
Rom1 h, 47 m ago

Haven't been here in several months, good to see people still making …Haven't been here in several months, good to see people still making precisely the same unconnected and utterly tedious comments, what lives you must have Seems dead here, did everyone else die of boredom?

With responses like that is it any wonder why nobody missed you

Whilst you was away did you drop some soap in the shower?
philphil6159 m ago

With responses like that is it any wonder why nobody missed youWhilst you …With responses like that is it any wonder why nobody missed youWhilst you was away did you drop some soap in the shower?

Whilst you were*
Bit puzzled by the soap line, are you implying I'm a homosexual in a sort of child-like way?
Do you have a problem with gay people?
Wow, that new ignore feature does work splendidly. About the only thing they have got right with this update.
Not like you to be reading about penii
deeky1 h, 40 m ago

Not like you to be reading about penii

I know and if I were, I would certainly never read about over sized ones! 👼
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions