Groups
    EXPIRED

Betting

Hi all, im planning bet for the first time tomorrow on the Argentina in the WC semi. Can you suggest the best way or the best betting site for it?

Thanks in advance

14 Comments

How much are you looking at betting

Kujain

Hi all, im planning bet for the first time tomorrow on the Argentina in … Hi all, im planning bet for the first time tomorrow on the Argentina in the WC semi. Can you suggest the best way or the best betting site for it?Thanks in advance

Type in bet offers, I create an account for every bookies as you get on most free bets or enchanced odd or match bets, so dont stay loyal until you used them all up:)

Hi,
    Are you planning to bet on a team to win the match or a more specific bet (e.g correct score, first goalscorer etc)? There are so many betting sites and virtually all offer new customer promotions. Check this out: Oddschecker

It tells you which sites have the best odds for the match winner (and other bets via tabs), sign up promotions and special offers...

Personally i'd just use a user-friendly site like Skybet or William Hill. Good luck...

(2-2 after 90 mins, Robben to score first 120/1 - gotta be worth a nugget)
    Edited by: "hbomb" 8th Jul 2014

I use Bet365 as i find it really easy to use. I like bets of both teams to score and to pick the winner. So tonight, I did this for the Brazil game and got 6/1 for it.

i use unibet as they have a great user friendly website and regularly give bonuses.

best thing is to bet as much money as possible and even borrow some that way you will win more back. also if you go for the worst odds you get more back that way. good luck.

elliott1982

best thing is to bet as much money as possible and even borrow some that … best thing is to bet as much money as possible and even borrow some that way you will win more back. also if you go for the worst odds you get more back that way. good luck.

stupid advice.
    Edited by: "kman0013" 9th Jul 2014

kman0013

stupid advice.

LOL, I think you missed the humour in the comment. Betting can be addictive and like many other things, can be an expensive addiction unless one has good self control. I know people who have made some money and some who have lost quite a bit, unfortunately in my circles the latter outnumbers the former

Personally I think bet365 is the easiest to use and the mobile site is great.

Here is an awesome link showing all the best odds for the game for new customers:

bettingpro.com/cat…63/

William Hill

•Sign up at William Hill and get 4/1 for Lionel Messi to score anytime during Holland v Argentina.

•Enhanced wincasts: 5/1 Robin van Persie to score and Holland to win in 90 minutes, 5/2 Lionel Messi to score and Argentina to win in 90 minutes.

•Enhancements: 11/ Holland to win the match in extra time, 9/1 Holland to win the match on penalties, 5/1 Holland to win the match in extra time or on penalties, 8/1 Argentina to win the match in extra time, 9/1 Argentina to win the match on penalties, 9/2 Argentina to win the match in extra time or on penalties.

•Click HERE to get these William Hill offers

Check on the cashback sites to see who is offering cashback and for which betting company.

Betfair, William Hill, etc are on there and both will give you a free bet of some sort. So you get your free bet + cashback (if it tracks).

Oddschecker, should give you a good choice rather than one bookie.

Original Poster

thanks a lot guys...although I wasnt much successful in my first bet but because of your advices, it made it easy not to lose much...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions