Betting tip websites/facebook/twitter accounts?

Found 13th Apr 2015
Do any of you out there follow (and generally seem to do well) by following these football and other sport betting websites, Facebook and twitter accounts?

There's so many out there and so many that require a subscription I don't know who/what to follow!

Anybody been following an account for a few months and have seen some reward or are they all as useless as each other?

Yes... I know betting is a game for mugs.

13 Comments

This ones good

Link

PGA run by James McKeown is 10 quid a month on facebook he started with 5 grand and is now a millionaire at 21i know him personally and they have social events all over the country. I'd recommend it I was a member for over 24 months but due to time constraints and the type of betting mostly Inplay I dropped out. Try it I don't think you'll be disappointed there's great banter in there as well. It's a facebook group and is called professional gambling advice. I think he's on holiday at the min so you may have to wait to give it a go if you fancy it.

Original Poster

Don't think i'll be able to check regularly enough for the in-play bets, but thanks for the post mate. Will keep it in mind for when I have a bit more time on my hands.

SpenJC

PGA run by James McKeown is 10 quid a month on facebook he started with 5 … PGA run by James McKeown is 10 quid a month on facebook he started with 5 grand and is now a millionaire at 21i know him personally and they have social events all over the country. I'd recommend it I was a member for over 24 months but due to time constraints and the type of betting mostly Inplay I dropped out. Try it I don't think you'll be disappointed there's great banter in there as well. It's a facebook group and is called professional gambling advice. I think he's on holiday at the min so you may have to wait to give it a go if you fancy it.

Have you ever considered placing bets via the American markets?, some good money to be made due to the time difference and them not knowing the results before us.

Original Poster

transit

Have you ever considered placing bets via the American markets?, some … Have you ever considered placing bets via the American markets?, some good money to be made due to the time difference and them not knowing the results before us.

Not this again... oO
Edited by: "399out" 13th Apr 2015

MrToast

This ones goodLink

Genius

Have you thought about doing matched betting? http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Very profitable and can be good fun also.
Edited by: "NEtech" 13th Apr 2015

The best tipster I know of has a 21% yield after several hundred picks. It is all about insider info, and if you can consistently beat the bookies closing price, you'll make a profit longterm. I have a blog with a 19% yield on 110 picks but I play low stakes. Started matched betting then in play arbing

Original Poster

Will look into matched betting. Thanks guys,

NEtech

Have you thought about doing matched betting? … Have you thought about doing matched betting? http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41Very profitable and can be good fun also.

donny1266

The best tipster I know of has a 21% yield after several hundred picks. … The best tipster I know of has a 21% yield after several hundred picks. It is all about insider info, and if you can consistently beat the bookies closing price, you'll make a profit longterm. I have a blog with a 19% yield on 110 picks but I play low stakes. Started matched betting then in play arbing

Original Poster

Anyone else?

@footytips on Twitter is £2.99 a mnth and seems to do well according to some i follow...Dont use any myself tho

Original Poster

kebo_75

@footytips on Twitter is £2.99 a mnth and seems to do well according to … @footytips on Twitter is £2.99 a mnth and seems to do well according to some i follow...Dont use any myself tho

Cheers mate, will take a look.

facebook.com/the…tor runs around 8% yield for free on facebook
Post a comment
@
    Text