Groups

Beware

There's a play trader offering amazing prices on games such as crysis 2 ltd edition and dragon age 2 signature edition for £26 and £25 respectively. They are called gametraderuk8, do not purchase off them as they seem dodgy.
    escapistmagazine.com/for…elp
    Ofcourse evidence is not concrete yet and they could very well be legit but just thought i should warn people as those prices are insane therefore can make people take a leap and seriously noone would be stupid enough to private message someone with their bank details after they just made a purchase with play.com, well hopefully no one is this stupid. Just thought id let people know, happy shopping!

2 Comments

These types of sellers come and go all the time, whether it's the same person creating new accounts or what I don't know.
    I am always wary now, especially since this one was only set up yesterday.

Then again you have to watch out for others who build up a bit of good reputation first then scam people for expensive stuff, like me and a few others who all bought consoles and never got them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp34
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764566
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285992

See more discussions