Groups

beware anyone booking driving theory test

dsa computers are taking double amounts when your booking test just rang them to ask whats going on and they admitted they knew this was happening but if i wanted money back they need proof (bank statements) sent to them with a letter explaining why i wanted money back lol should be sorted ten days after they receive my letter
    terrible customer services just thought i better warn others dont know how long this has been happenning but we booked 29 march

5 Comments

Thanks, my Daughters is about to book hers - I will make her aware. Out of interest how much is the Theory test?

cheeky gits

smithers;8260649

Thanks, my Daughters is about to book hers - I will make her aware. Out … Thanks, my Daughters is about to book hers - I will make her aware. Out of interest how much is the Theory test?

It's £31 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

smithers;8260649

Thanks, my Daughters is about to book hers - I will make her aware. Out … Thanks, my Daughters is about to book hers - I will make her aware. Out of interest how much is the Theory test?

£31 (but in my case £62) :thumbsup:

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
      3. Tower Hill - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407

See more discussions