BEWARE euro million winner scam

18 replies
Found 29th Aug 2007
beware of any e mails telling you about a big win, i've just had one telling me i've won £1mill euro's, and i need to phone a number in brussels to claim my prize, some bank or other! if you get a similar e mail, have a look on google, tapping in euro lottery, and it will explain the scam, its just a rip off to get you to phone a mega expensive phone number!!!!!!!

:roll:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

oh opps:oops: **hangs up**

There is a few off these scams about, Its the Spanish lottery i've never even heard of let alone entered that I keep winning!

Its Wednesday and there e-mailing you about the EuroMillions which is on Friday. I'm having a go, £26m roll over :).

Banned

The chances are miniscule. I tell myself that every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I then forget on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Not to mention daily play.

JDeal

The chances are miniscule. I tell myself that every Tuesday, Thursday and … The chances are miniscule. I tell myself that every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I then forget on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Not to mention daily play.

I have a friend, who speaks the most bs ever about odds. I was debating with him whether to buy a lottery ticket for a £1, or two £100,000 scratch cards for £2. The conclusion came to, your best to buy neither and spend your money elseware, though me being stubborn bought the scratch cards and won a fiver back Not a habbit though, and I only play the lottery when I have some lose change in the pocket :thumbsup:

Banned

So you only won 3 quid and then if you bought another 3 cards, the chances are you'd probably win nothing or a small amount. Although you may win big.

Technically the best chance of winning the lottery would be to save the amount you would buy a ticket with each time you wanted one, then eventually put everything + interest on the one draw.

I like to gamble, but the one thing you have to always remember is to not spend more than you're happy to lose. It's worth sticking a chunk on a horse (or anything) just for the adrenaline. As long as you're only using disposable income.

JDeal

So you only won 3 quid and then if you bought another 3 cards, the … So you only won 3 quid and then if you bought another 3 cards, the chances are you'd probably win nothing or a small amount. Although you may win big. Technically the best chance of winning the lottery would be to save the amount you would buy a ticket with each time you wanted one, then eventually put everything + interest on the one draw.

Yeh, we worked out if you have over 50 million to spend, you could put Camelot out of business. Its very long winded and took a hell of a while to work out.

I do scratch cards twice a week, usually when I'm at work, like today, zilch. But I prefer to spend my money on that than sweats or fags

I like the Daily Play, i have a 'system' lol.

Banned

Does it work?

Kinda. I believe it dramatically increases your odds lol.

dunno

Kinda. I believe it dramatically increases your odds lol.

haha okay

You have got to be a real Sucker to actually believe you have won €1 Million if you actually haven't entered anything!!!!!

I put £100 in the Premium Bonds. equivalent of about £2 a week on the lottery for a year. I may win I may not but If I ever get stuck I can take my money back out.

Banned

I've had £100 worth of premium bonds for 24 yrs, I've won squat. But check out these lucky ******s nsandi.com/pro…jsp

You have to have £30,000 in premium bonds to win a prize :-( lol.

dunno

You have to have £30,000 in premium bonds to win a prize :-( lol.

No you don't. Where did you get that idea from ?

stora

No you don't. Where did you get that idea from ?

IDK, just a theory lol.:)

Staying off topic lol, has anyone played that monday lottery thing?

dunno

Staying off topic lol, has anyone played that monday lottery thing?

Yes I've had a go at that too but I have since kicked the gambling habit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members12
    2. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34
    4. Spotify family22

See more discussions