Beware If U Have Love2shop Vouchers

10 replies
Found 20th Sep 2007
FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE . POSTED HERE FOR MEMBERS INFO.

I work at BHS in lincoln and we recieved a notice/memo from love2shop
to tell us to stop excepting their high street vouchers due to a number of forgeries!
we are now only allowed to except the new love2shop vouchers which look like these -

i23.photobucket.com/alb…gif

we've been told to inform customers who have any other love2shop vouchers to contact the number on the back of the vouchers and they will send them one of the new vouchers out!

i dont know if the memos been sent to all the department stores or just Bhs i imagine it would effect all tho as its a problem with love2shop and not us and they are refusing to redeem the old style vouchers

just thought i'd let u all know

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

thanks for the info. i dont have any of these vouchers but im sure it would help someone with them. repped.

For Further Information ]click here and then the link "Love2shop - The High Street Gift Voucher - Important Recall Information " which will open a pdf informing you of what exactly to do :thumbsup:

Becksdawe

For Further Information ]click here and then the link "Love2shop - The … For Further Information ]click here and then the link "Love2shop - The High Street Gift Voucher - Important Recall Information " which will open a pdf informing you of what exactly to do :thumbsup:

You're not meant to be here??!?! (Should be ]HERE)

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

You're not meant to be here??!?! (Should be ]HERE)

[SIZE="1"]Shhhhhhhhhhh - Just being helpful :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Here's the claim form for anyone with 'old style' vouchers they need to exchange.Their phone number is at the bottom should you need to contact them.

Love2shop Vouchers – Product Recall

We are writing to inform you that due to a number of counterfeit vouchers in circulation, we have taken the decision to recall all denominations of our ‘old style’ Love2shop - The High Street Gift Voucher.

We have recently introduced a new design of Love2shop - The High Street Gift Voucher, which incorporates an expiry date printed at the bottom right hand corner, on the reverse. If you are in possession of these new vouchers then you need to take no further action as these vouchers will still be accepted by retailers.

However, if you are in possession of any other Love2shop - The High Street Gift Voucher design, you will need to complete this form as these vouchers are being recalled for exchange.

Name:.............................................................................

Address:………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Postcode: ........................................

Mobile:.................................... Home:…………………… Work:……………………………

Please tell us the quantity of ‘old style’ Love2shop - High street gift voucher being returned:

Quantity of £1 denominations enclosed:..............
Quantity of £5 denominations enclosed:..............
Quantity of £10 denominations enclosed:............

PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST MAKE A RECORD OF EVERY SERIAL NUMBER YOU RETURN. (The serial number is the top line of numbers under ‘Issue Number:’ on the reverse of the voucher.)

Please enclose this form with your vouchers and return to the following address:

Customer Care Centre, High Street Vouchers Ltd, Valley Road, Birkenhead. CH41 7ED

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE RETURNING MORE THAN £100 OF VOUCHERS, WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU DO SO USING THE ROYAL MAIL ‘SPECIAL DELIVERY’ SERVICE.

On receipt of your returned vouchers, we will issue you with replacement vouchers, to the value of those returned, plus an extra £4 in vouchers to cover the cost of Royal Mail ‘Special Delivery’, if this service has been used.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation and if you have any queries at all regarding this product recall, please do not hesitate to contact the Recall Team on 0845 337 1627

Someone in WH Smith told me when I went to use some there but they seem to be overcautious anyway. I then went to the website and ended up sending my vouchers back last Monday.

Not sure I like the idea of an expiry date though, unless they can be refreshed by returning them to High Street Vouchers. I tend to buy a load in one go (with 8% discount via my union) to minimise postage wiping out the discount.

When theyre almost up - simply go into a shop that accepts them, and trade a £10 one for a £10 one? like, buy a £10 one with the voucher.

My replacements arrived today. They're set to expire on 31/03/09 so I have a bit of time to use them up.

t0mm

When theyre almost up - simply go into a shop that accepts them, and … When theyre almost up - simply go into a shop that accepts them, and trade a £10 one for a £10 one? like, buy a £10 one with the voucher.

You should find that no shops will allow the old style vouchers.

[SIZE="1"]I did say should :whistling: [/SIZE]

I saw a notice about this in a local shop this morning and was going to post
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries36
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    3. Computer upgrades89
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London22

See more discussions