Groups

Beware of Home Delivery Network ltd

Beware if online orders are through HDNL I ordered something from BHS on 3rd December for Xmas - has been tracked ever since- on and off van for last 3 days - no doubt still using weather as excuse in Edinburgh! Had same problem with them last year. Don't use them if in a hurry for something.

11 Comments

Lol bit late now.

Original Poster

Absolutely!!

always been fine for me, even during this snow.

I always collect from the depot

Original Poster

Wouldn't let me do that "due to weather" allegedly. Been someone in house everyday so reckon they haven't even tried to deliver. Heyho...just aswell wasn't main pressie for kids :-0

I have the direct line to my HDN depot, so when I have an order coming from themI ring in advance and tell them to not even attempt delivery and they ring me when it's there.

Original Poster

:-) wish I'd known that two weeks ago ha

I watched tracking for 2 weeks, got fed up, chased them up and was told "weather" but found out it was in the warehouse somewhere in the midlands (can't remember where they did say though but it was close to my oh's family) so I offered to collect it and guess what? ... it arrived two days after I spoke to them, so it's worth chasing them, don't rely on watching the tracking and demand a response, worked for me or was a huge coincidence. I happened to order from 3 other on-line companies who all managed to deliver on time with other delivery companies despite the "weather".

Never had a problem with them, or DHL either..

Banned

as always its a case of local staff.....not the whole company

maybe you have complained about the driver 1 too many times and he now hates you

Banned

Never had a problem with HDNL. Our drivers really friendly and always delivers on time, I even tipped him a £5er for Xmas lol

SC x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46
      3. Best Wi-Fi extender22
      4. Car park fine UKPC1010

See more discussions