Groups

Beware of Natwest YourPoints

I have a Natwest credit card and eager to earn rewards, recently signed up for their YourPoints scheme online. I received a welcome letter a couple of days back which mentioned that I will be charged £3 per month for the service. Just how amazingly awful is that?! Not only do I not automatically earn points/rewards for using your credit card, but you actually charge me for that! Anyway, I called to cancel today and the person handling the call did it immediately and seemed to handle this particular complaint a lot (anyone else doing this can also avoid dialling the 08450727629 premium number and use 01604 828936 instead). Very disappointing. Tesco is a much better option, you earn points each time you shop, double club card points and they gave me a credit limit more than three times that of Natwest, who I've solely banked with since 2006.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4502110
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions