Groups

BF left mobile phone on plane...who to contact???

come home from holiday on friday. after leaving the plane and in the airport my boyfriend realised he had left his mobile phone on the plane, he ran back to check the plane but the doors to board the plane were locked. come home phoned easy jet that given us 2 different numbers to phone, we tried both but cant seem to get through does anyone know the number for lost property?

19 Comments

try ringing the phone.. scare the shlt out of the passangers... lol

Whoever has the phone now Duh >;

Couldnt you phone customer service line at the airport, explain the situation to them and then they should be able to put you through to the right department

Original Poster

my boyfriend blocked the sim once leaving the airport.
    rachel where can i get this nmber from?

jadey145;8525857

my boyfriend blocked the sim once leaving the airport.rachel where can i … my boyfriend blocked the sim once leaving the airport.rachel where can i get this nmber from?

I was joking : Hope you get it back.

I thought you ment he had left it turned on while on the plane!

Lost property @ easy jet will be a nightmare... plus... i bet it will not be handed in...

You need to contact the Lost property department at the airport you landed at under the easy jet section..

Good Luck

What airport was it hun?

Original Poster

manchester airport

Banned

give the train station a ring in case theyve heard anything .......failing that try the police:lol:

Original Poster

RickT;8525867

I thought you ment he had left it turned on while on the plane!Lost … I thought you ment he had left it turned on while on the plane!Lost property @ easy jet will be a nightmare... plus... i bet it will not be handed in...You need to contact the Lost property department at the airport you landed at under the easy jet section..Good Luck

easy jet just keep giving us different numbers to phone, not had any luck yet:roll:

jadey145;8525879

manchester airport

To identify and track lost or delayed luggage, please contact your airline’s handling agent, who are responsible for baggage movements at the airport.

easyJet GBS 0871 288 7354

Could try here as a start as they also have a lost property section in the same department

Source - manchesterairport.co.uk/man…age

arcangel111;8525828

try ringing the phone.. scare the shlt out of the passangers... lol

dontasciime;8525830

Whoever has the phone now Duh >;

lol

it would have been nicked by now, cleaners would be have been on first and doubt they would hand it in , then security would do sweep, and if they didnt find it then some dolly would have it by now. 3 yrs at a uk airport, trust me it is gone

Lost and found numbers here
    Lost / Found - Terminal 1 +44 (0)161 489 3463

Lost / Found - Terminal 2 +44 (0)161 489 6031

Lost / Found - Terminal 3 +44 (0)161 489 3464

Banned

johnny9fingers;8525918

it would have been nicked by now, cleaners would be have been on first … it would have been nicked by now, cleaners would be have been on first and doubt they would hand it in , then security would do sweep, and if they didnt find it then some dolly would have it by now. 3 yrs at a uk airport, trust me it is gone

this.

unless it was a rubbish phone...

Original Poster

rachel.jones88;8525930

Lost and found numbers hereLost / Found - Terminal 1 +44 (0)161 489 3463 … Lost and found numbers hereLost / Found - Terminal 1 +44 (0)161 489 3463 Lost / Found - Terminal 2 +44 (0)161 489 6031 Lost / Found - Terminal 3 +44 (0)161 489 3464

thanks rachel...heres some rep:-D

Original Poster

bykergrove;8525932

this.unless it was a rubbish phone...

lol. wish it was my phone that he left it didnt cost half as much as his....next time his budget for a phone is £10 max haha

Banned

jadey145;8525961

lol. wish it was my phone that he left it didnt cost half as much as … lol. wish it was my phone that he left it didnt cost half as much as his....next time his budget for a phone is £10 max haha

I have a crappy £20 samsung that i take abroad and on nights out... i got complacent and took my good phone to a club a couple of weeks ago and it got a double JD and coke spilt on it and no longer works :oops:

happens to the best of us

johnny9fingers;8525918

it would have been nicked by now, cleaners would be have been on first … it would have been nicked by now, cleaners would be have been on first and doubt they would hand it in , then security would do sweep, and if they didnt find it then some dolly would have it by now. 3 yrs at a uk airport, trust me it is gone

Not always true. Managed to leave a wallet on a flight to Belgium and item was returned the next day with all cash and cards intact.

As other posters have said contact lost property at the airport first as if Easyjet or Easyjet cleaners can't identify the owner they may leave with lost property at the airport in question.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?29130
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1422
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160

See more discussions