Groups

bg1: applying for jobs outside of the EU

are there websites or anything that I can use to apply for skilled jobs outside of the EU.

anyone have any info which can lead me into the right direction :)?

15 Comments

What skills do you have?

Original Poster

looking for links and info please

I know i was aiming to find links and info based on the correct skills

generaloneill

http://www.jobcentre.com

lol

Original Poster

transit

I know i was aiming to find links and info based on the correct skills

business/it

transit

What skills do you have?

Compulsive lying, living in his own world not many jobs in fairy tales available at the minute

black gerbil1

business/it

Don't you ever feel in the least bit silly posting all this stuff, when you know that we all know that you're just a pathetic little nobody?

You'll miss him if he goes.

X)

a lot depends on your age, skill, qualifications, things along those lines. so you will have to tell us these for us to find the sites that are best for you. i know of loads but it depends on what you want to do

Banned

vinylandtrinkets

a lot depends on your age, skill, qualifications, things along those … a lot depends on your age, skill, qualifications, things along those lines. so you will have to tell us these for us to find the sites that are best for you. i know of loads but it depends on what you want to do

Starred in Lost, made millions being a stockbroker, compulsive liar.
    Why would you even be looking at IT jobs when you have all that going for you?

transit

What skills do you have?

Starring in lost, owning a BMW and an aston Martin - currently going through a mid-life crisis and trying to 'fight the power'
    Edited by: "sancho1983" 20th Mar 2011

Original Poster

once again bump for links

BG1 what happened to you dude?

Joey Bloggsy

You'll miss him if he goes.X)

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/fox2020plus/no.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2650
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846379
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871350
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121

See more discussions