Groups

BG1: Back in dat dere UK

60 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.mortgagebrokers.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/feels-bad-man.jpg

Banned

welcome home

sux mayne cold init.

Supermod

Welcome back.

Been for one of those dodgy sex change operations abroad, have you?

Original Poster

lumoruk;6807405

welcome home

magicjay1986;6807434

Welcome back.

thanks, had a small crowd of fans when I got back, nothing major, singed some autographs
    t0mm;6807430

sux mayne cold init.

trust me breh, col as anything mayne.

meh!.

Supermod

black gerbil1;6807453

thanks, had a small crowd of fans when I got back, nothing major, singed … thanks, had a small crowd of fans when I got back, nothing major, singed some autographs trust me breh, col as anything mayne.

I know how it feels. I spoke with Jay Z on the phone the other night. Friend of mine was hosting back stage at the EMA's and she kindly called me when she was with him. Pretty awesome to be honest. Good old Joss.

welcome home, hope you had a good time, tho I noticed you did post on here a lot while u was there. Have you got any pics of the hotties/beaches etc you could put on here??

Welcome back!!! We missed you, oh wait.. it was like you never went away!!

black gerbil1;6807453

singed some autographs

Wow! :w00t:

Can you sing us one for all to hear?

birdyboyuk;6807624

Wow! :w00t:Can you sing us one for all to hear?

:lol:

Trickyjabs;6807444

Been for one of those dodgy sex change operations abroad, have you?

That would be the below

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mfl/lowres/mfln209l.jpg

Original Poster

treble99;6807512

welcome home, hope you had a good time, tho I noticed you did post on … welcome home, hope you had a good time, tho I noticed you did post on here a lot while u was there. Have you got any pics of the hotties/beaches etc you could put on here??

yes i got lots of pics.
    Marina;6807619

Welcome back!!! We missed you, oh wait.. it was like you never went … Welcome back!!! We missed you, oh wait.. it was like you never went away!!

Carley;6807641

why is ur location status still hawaii then? more lies.

jet lagged, will change later

treble99;6807512

welcome home, hope you had a good time, tho I noticed you did post on … welcome home, hope you had a good time, tho I noticed you did post on here a lot while u was there. Have you got any pics of the hotties/beaches etc you could put on here??

[url]www.google.co.uk[/url] then go to images :whistling:

he has been filming for lost apparently? http://community.handbag.com/ver1.0/content/scripts/tinymce/plugins/emotions/images/yeahright.gif

Original Poster

Ella'sMummy;6807880

he has been filming for lost apparently?

I was. :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6807962

I was. :thumbsup:

and lives in a massive mansion is minted & has a load of disposable income & fancy cars

;-)

Ella'sMummy;6808006

and lives in a massive mansion is minted & has a load of disposable … and lives in a massive mansion is minted & has a load of disposable income & fancy cars :p;-)

So do I and I owe it all to Monopoly :-D

http://www.tfaoi.com/cm/4cm/4cm510.jpg

Marina;6807619

Welcome back!!! We missed you, oh wait.. it was like you never went … Welcome back!!! We missed you, oh wait.. it was like you never went away!!

birdyboyuk;6807624

Wow! :w00t:Can you sing us one for all to hear?

:giggle:

Gosh, you've been putting up some depressing threads recently BG! Must be suffering from SAD.

Ella'sMummy;6808006

and lives in a massive mansion is minted & has a load of disposable … and lives in a massive mansion is minted & has a load of disposable income & fancy cars :p;-)

and had a bromance with a guy from the gym

chesso;6809125

:giggle:Gosh, you've been putting up some depressing threads recently BG! … :giggle:Gosh, you've been putting up some depressing threads recently BG! Must be suffering from SAD.

Can't you read woman!! He's just come back from Hawaii...........how can he have SAD?

You keep saying nasty things like that and he'll never send you that pin-up poster you begged him for...........or was I not supposed to mention that :w00t:

gari189;6809339

Can't you read woman!! He's just come back from Hawaii...........how can … Can't you read woman!! He's just come back from Hawaii...........how can he have SAD? You keep saying nasty things like that and he'll never send you that pin-up poster you begged him for...........or was I not supposed to mention that :w00t:

Must be No Seasonal Affective disorder then.:roll: NoSAD.

How'd you know I haven't already got the poster? ;-)

Original Poster

you admrin' bg1 cheso?

chesso;6809125

:giggle:Gosh, you've been putting up some depressing threads recently BG! … :giggle:Gosh, you've been putting up some depressing threads recently BG! Must be suffering from SAD.

I know it was 11 a.m., but I was still sleep typing chesso:p Have I said something silly? :-D

black gerbil1;6809495

you admrin' bg1 cheso?

Is that 'admrin' an anagram?

Marina;6809538

I know it was 11 a.m., but I was still sleep typing chesso:p Have I said … I know it was 11 a.m., but I was still sleep typing chesso:p Have I said something silly? :-D

No, the giggle was for you, the sentence for BG1. You are witty and funny all the time!!

chesso;6809568

Is that 'admrin' an anagram? No, the giggle was for you, the sentence for … Is that 'admrin' an anagram? No, the giggle was for you, the sentence for BG1. You are witty and funny all the time!!

Thank you. Btw, Are you admiring BG1, chesso? I'm not asking, BG1 is.:p

Marina;6809586

Thank you. Btw, Are you admiring BG1, chesso? I'm not asking, BG1 is.:p

He is one of my accredited stalkers, so I have to give him little compliments once in a while.;-)

didnt even know youd left

Mod Edit:

Link removed.

We won't tolerate any of these nonsense links which breach the Code of Conduct many times over. Do not repeat this again.

You mean this one??
    Mod Edit: Link removed and infraction issued.

kelly1987;6810201

You mean this one??

yes but all tho other posts got removed, like thse will shortly :lol:

Mod Edit: Link removed and infraction issued.

micoo;6810208

yes but all tho other posts got removed, like thse will shortly :lol:

Thats because some members get special protection from the mods......of course if they weren't allowed to provoke people in the first place then they wouldn't need special protection...

This is my favourite site - some trolls only last 6 posts on here

Mod Edit: You were warned, instead played the game. Do not post anything which is in breach of the code of conduct. I asked you to remove, however you ignored the request.

As I'm going to be suspended like the others (congrats BG1- 4 results so far) - how can posting a link to another site/forum be an infractionable offence ?

Welcome back to good ol' Blighty.

micoo;6809710

didnt even know youd left

He's back, see you when you are. :-D

oh dear not much of a welcome back party

Banned

Just a final reminder. This is getting well out of hand. Here's a link to the ]Code of Conduct.

carnage in ere! wb mate

Good to have you back, BG.

Original Poster

wtf did i miss, i was playing poker and watching Soccer Saturday, come here and hell broke loose?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846191
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      3. Did you know?2950
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions