Groups

BG1: best way to get a job in the USA

IT/computer related, what are the channels to use? I found a few site but they look very tacky

thanks for help

16 Comments

Banned

I have a friend who just got a job working for facebook in canada,
    Il post back with some info unless someone else posts before me.

Banned

You'll be very lucky!

Banned

1. stop lying about everything
    2. can your contacts from lost not help?
    3. Surprised at the location, would have thought you would want to go to spain

From what I have read its much much easier if you get a job at a uk company who has branches in the US then go over like that, rather than starting from scratch

If you don't have a green card already you'd need to find an employer that was willing to sponsor one and that's rare at the moment. . .

colinsunderland

From what I have read its much much easier if you get a job at a uk … From what I have read its much much easier if you get a job at a uk company who has branches in the US then go over like that, rather than starting from scratch

This

I worked for a international hotel Chain for 10 years moving every 18mths.....i started off in a crap hole(saudi arabia) and each move got better from there to Jordan,China,Greece,HK and finally Chicago......the chance of getting a job in the USA is very limited at the best of times,at the moment its nearly impossible,when i took voluntary redundancy a lot of expats were being sent back to the UK to work......the good times were well and truly over

Edited by: "boothy" 28th Oct 2010

Original Poster

colinsunderland

1. stop lying about everything2. can your contacts from lost not help?3. … 1. stop lying about everything2. can your contacts from lost not help?3. Surprised at the location, would have thought you would want to go to spainFrom what I have read its much much easier if you get a job at a uk company who has branches in the US then go over like that, rather than starting from scratch

get a life bro your 30 or sommit and still post this crap

bump for useful advice instead of old man trolls.

Banned

black gerbil1

get a life bro your 30 or sommit and still post this crapbump for useful … get a life bro your 30 or sommit and still post this crapbump for useful advice instead of old man trolls.

no crap there

1. you do lie about everyting
    2. you said you were in lost
    3. you said you would sleep with 13 year old girls if it were legal, it is in spain
    It is much easier to get in over there if you start by getting sent over thre with a uk company.

So which part was crap?
    As for calling me a troll, thats rich coming from you, the iggest troll on the site

Banned

colin do you still also hate me?

Banned

never hated you, you are funny and say it how it is, thats not trolling

Banned

no crap there1. you do lie about everyting2. you said you were in lost3. … no crap there1. you do lie about everyting2. you said you were in lost3. you said you would sleep with 13 year old girls if it were legal, it is in spainIt is much easier to get in over there if you start by getting sent over thre with a uk company.So which part was crap?As for calling me a troll, thats rich coming from you, the iggest troll on the site

+1

Banned

colinsunderland

never hated you, you are funny and say it how it is, thats not trolling

I could have sworn you've hurled some abuse in the past! (but thanks, noted)

Banned

vibeone

I could have sworn you've hurled some abuse in the past! (but thanks, … I could have sworn you've hurled some abuse in the past! (but thanks, noted)

pretty sure i haven't

Unless you are at the very top of your field, you have no chance.
    As they have more than enough average skilled workers to fill their positions.

As has already been stated, the best way would be to get a job in the UK with locations in America.

too much homo itt

Banned

colinsunderland

pretty sure i haven't

then I apologise - i struggle to remember who's a hater and who isnt.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614497
      2. Free Codes from EGX66
      3. One for the mathmeticians1829
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422

See more discussions