Groups
    EXPIRED

BG1: Big G needs your advice.

OK so i'm a gym in to keep my swole on and I get approached by a 5'5, 5stone member maybe less( this happened about a few months back), who suffered from anorexic a in the past and asked me if they can work with me. They wanted to get the hang of things about workouts, diet etc etc I was a bit like there Personal trainer for the 3days a week I hit the gym. After a few weeks i left them to it and only met up with them again about 3-5 weeks ago.

This person experienced major gains in their athletic capacity very quickly. I was really impressed with their motivation and work ethic - not to mention their great personality and charisma. I find myself more and more attracted to this person everyday brahs ,and I cannot help my growing feelings towards them.

The problem is...this the person is a man. But I'm straight! I have had countless relationships (serious and not so serious the women) so what's the deal here?? Could it be that I am actually physically attracted to a man?

cliffs
    -no cliffs serious thread, please read whole thread or dont reply thanks

Finally the OP reveals the truth ...congrats BG1 for coming out of the closet dude LOL
    - StevenA2000_uk

181 Comments

omg ...

oh and you editied the op as it said 8 stone 1st

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your bi dude....happy sausage jockying

It means you're gay or bi.
    Nowt wrong with being either, so go for it.

Banned

pmsl oh and yes i did read the entire thread, mind there was only 1 post

you only have one thing to figure out.......are you a giver or a reciever!!!!!!:w00t::w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;6454379

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your bi dude....happy sausage … ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your bi dude....happy sausage jockying

:-D:w00t:

so whats the problem?

Banned

lol down the blue oyster tomorrow night for you son..

lil_tiger;6454391

you only have one thing to figure out.......are you a giver or a … you only have one thing to figure out.......are you a giver or a reciever!!!!!!:w00t::w00t:

:giggle:

Yeh you could be I suppose, it happens all the time!

Gutted though:-(

What do you want advice about exactly?

Babbabooey;6454386

It means you're gay or bi. Nowt wrong with being either, so go for it.

Agreed, but i do feel hes pulling your plonker matey....!!

nikkib123;6454412

Yeh you could be I suppose, it happens all the time!Gutted though:-(What … Yeh you could be I suppose, it happens all the time!Gutted though:-(What do you want advice about exactly?

... why would you be gutted :?

SAUSAGE FEST IN DA BG HOUSE :lol: youve made me laugh BG cheers :lol:

edit, one of my best mates came out the closet recently, want me to hook you up :?

Lulu'sMammy;6454414

he wishes ;-) :w00t:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6454403

so whats the problem?

am I gay or not?, I dont think i ever had feeling for a man in that way, EVER before, so maybe i just like him because hes motivated and a nice guy?

TBH, any possible relationship is doomed once he realises what a complete tool you are.

Weekly comedy thread.

Hosted by : black gerbil1

Banned

black gerbil1;6454436

am I gay or not?, I dont think i ever had feeling for a man in that way, … am I gay or not?, I dont think i ever had feeling for a man in that way, EVER before

who chuffin cares, apart from ya dad probably :roll:

Are you getting it on with "arthur" or "martha"??

Lulu'sMammy;6454414

You don't say!:whistling:
    Next thing you're gonna tell me he isn't really a model/stockbroker/actor earning 300k a year :whistling:

Babbabooey;6454466

You don't say!:whistling:Next thing you're gonna tell me he isn't really … You don't say!:whistling:Next thing you're gonna tell me he isn't really a model/stockbrocker/actor earning 300k a year :whistling:

Really :?

Banned

black gerbil1;6454436

am I gay or not?, I dont think i ever had feeling for a man in that way, … am I gay or not?, I dont think i ever had feeling for a man in that way, EVER before, so maybe i just like him because hes motivated and a nice guy?

do you feel the urge to stick your ol chap in him? or give him a port and polish?

if any of the above is a yes - then yes you are 100% gay or bi

black gerbil1;6454436

am I gay or not?, I dont think i ever had feeling for a man in that way, … am I gay or not?, I dont think i ever had feeling for a man in that way, EVER before, so maybe i just like him because hes motivated and a nice guy?

thats it you might not be gay you might just have a "man crush" there is only one way to find out for sure though

Banned

mighty mugger;6454445

Weekly comedy thread.Hosted by : black gerbil1

lol +1

Are you sure the guy was not JFK?

Banned

Charlie Scene;6454481

thats it you might not be gay you might just have a "man crush" there is … thats it you might not be gay you might just have a "man crush" there is only one way to find out for sure though

a bro - mance

And since when have you been calling yourself "Big G"?

Charlie Scene;6454481

thats it you might not be gay you might just have a "man crush" there is … thats it you might not be gay you might just have a "man crush" there is only one way to find out for sure though

:thumbsup: you sound like you have said it all before x

Babbabooey;6454466

You don't say!:whistling:Next thing you're gonna tell me he isn't really … You don't say!:whistling:Next thing you're gonna tell me he isn't really a model/stockbroker/actor earning 300k a year :whistling:

He's not.....he earns 500k :?

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6454481

whats that?
    nikkib123;6454495

And since when have you been calling yourself "Big G"?

just testing it

skamma;6454491

a bro - mance

Made me lolololololo!!

Banned

mighty mugger;6454487

Are you sure the guy was not JFK?

+ 1 repped :-D
    my only advice is you may want to change your username to pink gerbil1:thumbsup:

:-d Pervo!!!!

Banned

change name to gerbil in the bullet hole

black gerbil1;6454507

whats that?just testing it

I like it, does it stand for Big Guns? Makes sense ;-)

rm13_hammer;6454514

+ 1 repped :-Dmy only advice is you may want to change your username to … + 1 repped :-Dmy only advice is you may want to change your username to pinkgerbil1:thumbsup:

Not all gays like pink!! I thought they prefered brown!?

Banned

have spammed this thread, think we all know what the op is pushing for, will leave it to the mods to decide if it should remain

only 1 person will know if you are and thats you

sassie;6454530

have spammed this thread, think we all know what the op is pushing for, … have spammed this thread, think we all know what the op is pushing for, will leave it to the mods to decide if it should remain

Pushing? Lmao!

black gerbil1;6454507

whats that?just testing it

A bromance or "man-crush" is a close but non-sexual relationship between two men, a form of homosocial intimacy.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36201
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4842327
    3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!22
    4. GCSE Results day11

See more discussions