Groups

bg1: buying and selling shares short term profitable at the moment?

is there money in the stock market for buying and selling shares in the shortterm, i.e buy today sell tomorrow.

ty

30 Comments

in b4 the h4te

Banned

You are a stockbroker and need to ask on a shopping forum for advice on buying and selling shares?

:? :? :? :? :?

Depends on your luck.

if you can see into the future, yes.

Sell your 5 door CLK, it must be worth a fortune.

Banned

I thought this was what you did for a living? Why on earth would you need to ask on here (unless everything you have said in the past was lies, or you are just really crap at your job)

Not as profitable as poker which your professional at no?

you have to be older than 12 to be able to buy shares, thats what big boys do, you stick to eating glue and weeing yourself

Richard S;8703536

you have to be older than 12 to be able to buy shares, thats what big … you have to be older than 12 to be able to buy shares, thats what big boys do, you stick to eating glue and weeing yourself

Harsh but very fair .............

Banned

numptyj;8703226

in b4 the h4te

And yet the hate still followed. Poor BG1.

master_chief;8703551

And yet the hate still followed. Poor BG1.

he's not poor, he is a millionaire gangsta who gets loads of gyals

hahahahahaha

stock broker !!! :whistling:

i'm off to the world cup to play up front !! honestly

guv;8703237

You are a stockbroker and need to ask on a shopping forum for advice on … You are a stockbroker and need to ask on a shopping forum for advice on buying and selling shares? :? :? :? :? :?

+1

colinsunderland;8703411

I thought this was what you did for a living? Why on earth would you need … I thought this was what you did for a living? Why on earth would you need to ask on here (unless everything you have said in the past was lies, or you are just really crap at your job)

+1

I think he is a bit confused - maybe he can't keep up with all his lies. Poor soul!!

Banned

shibi din;8703711

I think he is a bit confused - maybe he can't keep up with all his lies. … I think he is a bit confused - maybe he can't keep up with all his lies. Poor soul!!

Not really.

He just posts things that he knows he will get the ass ripped out of him for saying so he can hit the report button. Lets face it. Why would a 16 year old want this info for anyway?

Banned

guv;8703891

Not really.He just posts things that he knows he will get the ass ripped … Not really.He just posts things that he knows he will get the ass ripped out of him for saying so he can hit the report button. Lets face it. Why would a 16 year old want this info for anyway?

typical trolling from a grown man in his late forties

who should know better

just say no:)

and dont be so jealous of young people for once

Jealous of 16 year old liars, or drug addicts?
    Not much.
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/pinocchio-1.png
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/_46206945_-1-1.jpg

loving the hate..... lmao

casparwhite;8703916

typical trolling from a grown man in his late fortieswho should know … typical trolling from a grown man in his late fortieswho should know betterjust say no:)and dont be so jealous of young people for once

+1 :thumbsup:

Late forties you say ? , i had him down for late 60's with some of his old fashioned views......

numptyj;8703226

in b4 the h4te

Am I in 4ft3r the h4t3?

Original Poster

pathetic everyone.

black gerbil1;8706211

rep to everyone.

cheers BJ:thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;8706241

cheers for the BJ:thumbsup:

:roll:

Banned

black gerbil1;8706211

Whats a stockbroker? :?

:-D

Banned

black gerbil1;8706211

pathetic everyone.

Lolz, couldn't think of a comeback ?

Yes there is, made a £200pp bet on on Tue p.m and closed today for £2400 tax free profit, am also up 200 pips on my fx trade this week as well(though my fx trades are a lot smaller due to higher risk/volatility in fx markets)

Good luck OP, worth opening a demo account before trading with real money

Banned

treble99;8706821

Yes there is, made a £200pp bet on on Tue p.m and closed today for £2400 t … Yes there is, made a £200pp bet on on Tue p.m and closed today for £2400 tax free profit, am also up 200 pips on my fx trade this week as well(though my fx trades are a lot smaller due to higher risk/volatility in fx markets)Good luck OP, worth opening a demo account before trading with real money

Here's a multi-million £ stock broker, so already has vast amounts of experience :whistling:

ryman1000;8706831

Here's a multi-million £ stock broker, so already has vast amounts of … Here's a multi-million £ stock broker, so already has vast amounts of experience :whistling:

lol yeah i forgot he was a multi million pound stockbroker/model/actor etc etc

Im sure hes very experienced in trading in stock markets and know what a pip is, fibonacchi retracement levels, doji candelsticks etc are

Banned

treble99;8706880

lol yeah i forgot he was a multi million pound stockbroker/model/actor … lol yeah i forgot he was a multi million pound stockbroker/model/actor etc etcIm sure hes very experienced in trading in stock markets and know what a pip is, fibonacchi retracement levels, doji candelsticks etc are

liberachi candlesticks ?

http://media.rd.com/rd/images/rdc/slideshows/Visit-American-Icons-2009/liberace-museum-af.jpg

black gerbil1;8706211

pathetic everyone.

Quality :-D

The worm has turned :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions