Groups

bg1: CALLING MISK DOCTERS

my forearm is strained when i stretch it, is this RSI?

15 Comments

dunno

Bankers cramp i think they call it,,,,

What you been up to?

As Tommy Cooper once said, ''Dont do it then.''

could be cancer brah

Banned

These threads and the obvious answers you are trying to incite are getting more and more transparent that even the mods might wake up and see.

Probably happened when you fell out of your toy car.:roll:

Original Poster

hunchback;7768474

What you been up to?

ive been on the comp alot latey doing work, using the mouse loads, i think it could be that? but I never had RSI before so i dont know what to expect getz me cuzi
    numptyj;7768481

could be cancer brah

nah fam had a full meidcal only the other week, gyal dem nurse said I am 100% liveo
    guv;7768492

These threads and the obvious answers you are trying to incite are … These threads and the obvious answers you are trying to incite are getting more and more transparent that even the mods might wake up and see.

cry?

inserts cry.gif

Banned

guv;7768492

These threads and the obvious answers you are trying to incite are … These threads and the obvious answers you are trying to incite are getting more and more transparent that even the mods might wake up and see.

they want hits

no matter how useless

guv;7768492

Yup.

Do you think they might even permanently ban him? Cos he's really starting to get on my tit now.

I'm sorry to tell you this but this happened with my friend and he died 3 days later... Hope this is not the case with you :thumbsup:

borolad94;7768600

I'm sorry to tell you this but this happened with my friend and he died 3 … I'm sorry to tell you this but this happened with my friend and he died 3 days later... Hope this is not the case with you :thumbsup:

we can only hope

Original Poster

deek72;7768594

Yup.Do you think they might even permanently ban him? Cos he's really … Yup.Do you think they might even permanently ban him? Cos he's really starting to get on my tit now.

lolaments
    borolad94;7768600

I'm sorry to tell you this but this happened with my friend and he died 3 … I'm sorry to tell you this but this happened with my friend and he died 3 days later... Hope this is not the case with you :thumbsup:

good job your 12, which means you opinion is void
    the porter;7769660

+1

lol,srs tho, should i just keep of the pc for a day or sommit?

Bit too much rough an tumble with the family?
    http://transoniq.com/images/ham25.jpg

Original Poster

kingy58;7769713

Bit too much rough an tumble with the family?

i dow get it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846178
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
      4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions