Groups

bg1: calling misk drs

every morning and night before bed i get a werid rash on my arm and legs, happening for about a week now, any ideas what it is

20 Comments

something worth going to the docs about lol

could be allergic reaction to sheets if new washin powder used or so different kind or just simple sweat rash

Sounds like nappy rash. Ask Mummy to use more talcum powder.

Banned

Weeing on your arm should sort this problem out.

its a...... wait for it......

RASH

probs AIDS brah. Good luck

Nervous rash?

Are you taking steroids?

Banned

Heat rash

http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/articles/health_tools/summer_skin_hazards_slideshow/phototake_rm_photo_of_heat_rash.jpg

"Heat rash begins with excessive perspiration, usually in a hot, humid environment. The perspiration damages cells on the surface of the skin, forming a barrier and trapping sweat beneath the skin, where it builds up, causing the characteristic bumps. As the bumps burst and sweat is released, you may feel the prickly, or stinging, sensation that gives this condition its common name."

Edited by: "lumoruk" 27th Jul 2010

Fleas !:p

STD.(_;)

Banned

Maybe its a delayed reaction on that smack on the jaw you took when you got mugged off Thai Boxing?

At least you can rule out STDs.

Banned

Dont worry , its just your boyfriend Vibeone "all over you like a rash" morning and night

I heart this thread

Original Poster

not on steds. itsn ot a heat rash either, had it for like 2weeks.

black gerbil1

not on steds.

Brilliant.

Banned

black gerbil1

not on steds. itsn ot a heat rash either, had it for like 2weeks.

it seems to be affecting your typing mate, best call NHS Direct on 0845 4647

Sounds like HIV mate. Sorry.

Something terminal hopefully..........

According to my qualifactions based on a HUKD Level 1 pass. Either its. Scurvy, or your mutating... Into the below:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ObHy156xCDI/S0DbSSnhVYI/AAAAAAAABnE/QRqkosg1lrs/s400/teletubbies.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2486
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1017
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151

See more discussions