watch out playaaz

107 Comments

its Cheryl not cheral

link please

Original Poster

lanc_red;7928398

link please

radio fam.

And she'd have to have lost her marbles as well as her husband before you got a look-in.

thread = fail!

lanc_red;7928398

link please

news.sky.com/sky…rms

Pop star Cheryl Cole is separating from her footballer husband Ashley, her spokesman has confirmed.The announcement came just hours after the X Factor judge arrived back in the UK from Los Angeles to face the ongoing rumours about her marriage.

You want to pouch on her:?

deb8z;7928423

Glad you had the bottle to ask....thats what i was thinking.

Does he mean pounce or is pouching something rude that i dont understand.

Original Poster

deb8z;7928423

Goofeys Girl;7928449

Glad you had the bottle to ask....thats what i was thinking.Does he mean … Glad you had the bottle to ask....thats what i was thinking.Does he mean pounce or is pouching something rude that i dont understand.

it means she will be my GF wthin 2 weeks, hopefully she watches LOST, or ill get ma boy JFK with the football contacts for teh hook up

black gerbil1;7928465

it means she will be my GF wthin 2 weeks, hopefully she watches LOST, or … it means she will be my GF wthin 2 weeks, hopefully she watches LOST, or ill get ma boy JFK with the football contacts for teh hook up

I'm sure you can take her to a football ground some where in eastern europe. Heard you can get some good photos out there.

you want to pouch cheral?

Goofeys Girl;7928449

Glad you had the bottle to ask....thats what i was thinking.Does he mean … Glad you had the bottle to ask....thats what i was thinking.Does he mean pounce or is pouching something rude that i dont understand.

im guessing your not familiar with BG1s use of "english"? lol

http://kkavenue.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/confused1.jpg

Goofeys Girl;7928449

His spelling is very hit and miss(sometimes good sometimes bad hmmm) i did wonder if it was meant to say pounce or some new street talk lingo i ain't heard.

Banned

black gerbil1;7928465

it means she will be my GF wthin 2 weeks, hopefully she watches LOST, or … it means she will be my GF wthin 2 weeks, hopefully she watches LOST, or ill get ma boy JFK with the football contacts for teh hook up

Which part is it you play in Lost then? Was you the boy who may the young Jacob?

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;7928361

its Cheryl not cheral

ill call her wahtever I Want, when shes mine, gonna ave her on lock.
    master_chief;7928535

Which part is it you play in Lost then? Was you the boy who may the young … Which part is it you play in Lost then? Was you the boy who may the young Jacob?

I was not in the last espidoe.

black gerbil1;7928578

ill call her wahtever I Want, when shes mine, gonna ave her on lock.I was … ill call her wahtever I Want, when shes mine, gonna ave her on lock.I was not in the last espidoe.

What's an espidoe?! :?

Already made my move G. She ditched the go kart (Cashley) and stepped up to the stretch limo

Banned

Hopefully this won't disrupt Cole's preparations for the World Cup.

Good that it's happened now and not closer to the summer.

whatsThePoint;7928645

Its slapper not cheryl

Hater

Banned

black gerbil1;7928578

ill call her wahtever I Want, when shes mine, gonna ave her on lock.I was … ill call her wahtever I Want, when shes mine, gonna ave her on lock.I was not in the last espidoe.

Which character do you play then?

Banned

CFC_Mark;7928648

Hater

Cantstander

you are welcome to her-if throwing a banana up a tunnel is your bag...go for it:whistling:

master_chief;7928656

Which character do you play then?

lol still waiting for that answer from months ago. he is full of brown stuff.

she makes good sammiches apparently.

deb8z;7928511

His spelling is very hit and miss(sometimes good sometimes bad hmmm) i … His spelling is very hit and miss(sometimes good sometimes bad hmmm) i did wonder if it was meant to say pounce or some new street talk lingo i ain't heard.

souljacker;7928479

you want to pouch cheral?

FilthAndFurry;7928657

Cantstander

Is "Cantstander" a street lingo phrase to describe a female's attraction to Cheryl's soon-to-be ex-Husband?

barky;7928713

you are welcome to her-if throwing a banana up a tunnel is your bag...go … you are welcome to her-if throwing a banana up a tunnel is your bag...go for it:whistling:

...or tossing a sausage up the high street.

BFN,

fp.

Because shes worth it?

Banned

Does Cheryl Cole like children? :?

Original Poster

Snailman;7928837

she makes good sammiches apparently.

she wont be let outside the kicthen, so lets hope so cuz
    barky;7928713

you are welcome to her-if throwing a banana up a tunnel is your bag...go … you are welcome to her-if throwing a banana up a tunnel is your bag...go for it:whistling:

you mad fam coz ill be up all inside dat ting?

black gerbil1;7928889

you mad fam coz ill be up all inside dat ting?

Not if I beat that first

lol cheral

deb8z;7928423

I think it's similar to this:

http://www.dealspwn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/TeaBag.jpg

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7928916

Not if I beat that first

fail, i prob earned more money this week then you have in your whole life.

black gerbil1;7928972

Jheeze you must be mistaking me with some next wastecadet. Im ballin' son

black gerbil1;7928972

You bring the jakes brah :-D

Banned

black gerbil1;7928972

Please do tell which part you play in Lost, stop avoiding the question!

Original Poster

master_chief;7928989

Please do tell which part you play in Lost, stop avoiding the question!

i dont want to expose myself fully because of my stalkers on here, as i get a lot of h4te emails (really).

all im saying is, im a new character for this season, and i have quite a bit of dialogue in the show, and I was not in last weeks show.

you will prob see me soon when they announce me as cheral new man.

Banned

black gerbil1;7929015

i dont want to expose myself fully because of my stalkers on here, as i … i dont want to expose myself fully because of my stalkers on here, as i get a lot of h4te emails (really). all im saying is, im a new character for this season, and i have quite a bit of dialogue in the show, and I was not in last weeks show. you will prob see me soon when they announce me as cheral new man.

How would the people on here know your personal email address?

Have you already been in an episode so far?

Banned

is this thread about cheryl cole or having a slangging match with bg1?

stupid nonsense here

Original Poster

master_chief;7929041

How would the people on here know your personal email address?Have you … How would the people on here know your personal email address?Have you already been in an episode so far?

ive been in 3. if you click on the msn icon next to the report buttong next to my post, you can see my email add fam.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions