BG1: Confused

So ur with ur honey and yur making out, wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is wut r u doing wit my daughter? U tell ur girl n she say my dad is ded.

29 Comments

Original Poster

[SIZE="7"]Then Who Was Phone?[/SIZE]

Her Mum....

Banned

KFC:p

Did you watch Saw by yourself?

Its not for your age yet.

God I wish people would type properly

it's not clever typing in "txt talk" its downright annoying trying to decipher it.

It only takes a few seconds to type the thing right, it's not a number keypad you have in front of you, it's a keyboard, it has ALL the letters of the alphabet on it.

Just press the right keys.

Or learn to spell.

[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]MIND = BLOWN[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

I thought you were a self confirmed shirt-lifter?

no idea what that was in the op...is it a sight test?

That is the question we all ask ourselves at one time in our lives.....

[SIZE="6"]Then Who Was Phone?[/SIZE]

Making out with your pillow and suddenly JFK rings.................................... and whispers through the phone "I can see you".

And then...........................................

people can carry on with what happned lol.

maybe it was a ghost :shock:

Ciderbob;6756343

That is the question we all ask ourselves at one time in our … That is the question we all ask ourselves at one time in our lives.....[SIZE="6"]THEN WHO WAS PHONE?[/SIZE]

i :lol:

sometimes this place really makes me laugh

It's like some dyslexic hamster (sorry gerbil) is typing it on his mobile phone.

Banned

ilovepink;6756355

sometimes this place really makes me laugh

can you let me know when it does :thumbsup:

pghstochaj;6756268

Her Mum....

^^^^^ answer here
Mum was phone

stefor;6756359

It's like some dyslexic hamster (sorry gerbil) is typing it on his mobile … It's like some dyslexic hamster (sorry gerbil) is typing it on his mobile phone.

my brother is dyslexic and my mum is to, sometimes its hard to understand their writing but OP's is just too funny

dog_cop;6756363

can you let me know when it does :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6756257

[SIZE="7"]Then Who Was Phone?[/SIZE]

THIS^^^:-D

Banned

ilovepink;6756375

THIS^^^:-D

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"]hahahahahaah [/SIZE][/FONT]:x

Ciderbob;6756343

That is the question we all ask ourselves at one time in our … That is the question we all ask ourselves at one time in our lives.....[SIZE="6"]Then Who Was Phone?[/SIZE]

:thumbsup::giggle:

Was it the Witching Hour?
Have you offended some arcane powers BG?

I have no idea what this post is about. It's like everyone is typing in a language I don't understand. Sentences that don't really make sense.

I'm getting too old!! :?

lol a pimp is after you, be careful you 'don't' get shot

Banned

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Black"]vibe[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]one[/COLOR] approved thread[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

mighty mugger;6756346

Making out with your pillow and suddenly JFK … Making out with your pillow and suddenly JFK rings.................................... and whispers through the phone "I can see you". And then...........................................people can carry on with what happned lol.

hahaha!! lolworthy!

Can't believe you'd answer the phone!:?

Banned

seriousness=extincted

Sorry got the wrong number

Original Poster

fmgod;6757784

Think the BG was trying to say … Think the BG was trying to say this[img]http://murfinsandburglars.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/hot-fuzz-yarp.png?w=320&h=240[/img]

:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764031
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213603
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions